i want to buy my first acoustic but i'm not really familiar with all the top brands can you guys and gals suggest me some manufacturers that i could checkout

thanks
you are what you is
I'd look into the Ibanez AE series. Good quality for not a lotta cash. I got mine off of www.axemusic.com for under 400, taxes in. And nice to see another fellow Randall user around here
Ckeck out Art & Luthier, high quality made in Canada with 95% Canadian wood. I got an acoustic electric cut away for $379 at my local shop. Great playing guitar plugged in or not.
Quote by mergapoot
top brands

Martin, Gibson, and......well.....Taylor

Alvarez and Takamine get a lot of love on here, which I find absolutely baffling (teasing, teasing), so they might be worth looking at.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by dash-rendar
I'd look into the Ibanez AE series. Good quality for not a lotta cash. I got mine off of www.axemusic.com for under 400, taxes in. And nice to see another fellow Randall user around here

wrong.

they are some of the emptiest and crappiest sounding guitars around. they also aren't built very well

and it would be helpful if you had a range.

if you were just looking for top brands that's a little difficult because you need to just look at which guitar suits you better.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143