watchman
/obvious
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Slumdog Millionaire. I wasn't expecting much when I saw this, even though it won tons of awards, but I was blown away by it. This movie is incredible.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Slumdog Millionaire. I wasn't expecting much when I saw this, even though it won tons of awards, but I was blown away by it. This movie is incredible.

I cant deal with asians for 2hours.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I thought it was really good, but not amazing. But definately worth watching. TS, you should see it if you haven't.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by DegaMeth

...they aren't asian...

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...they aren't asian...

wut

Someone give this boy a geography lesson
Last edited by DegaMeth at Mar 7, 2009,
Not Watchmen
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Watchmen.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by DegaMeth

I died laughing at that post thanks DegaMeth. Seriously I really wanna see Slumdog, go for it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by loubot123
watchman
/obvious

+12,000

i saw it last night. it's pretty good. Not what i expected, but still good!
Watchmen if you want to be bored out of your skull for an hour and a half, the other hour and a half is ok though
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...they aren't asian...

Fixed.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!

I'm a ****ing idiot.

Well, in my defense they aren't the stereotypical asians.

Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Mar 7, 2009,
slumdog

gran torino

watchmen is overhyped. dont see it.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Saw Watchmen last night, and it lived up to all my expectations. I jizzed 3 times in the opening fight scene. I'd recommend it.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Last edited by haste the day at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

this!.. I agree.. It looks like mediocre, but once u get into it, u understand the awesomeness of it..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..