We were walking my drummers kit home when we passed frys groceries and decided hey why don't we find an outlet for my other guitarist's amp and jam?!

We couldnt find one.. so we went into the back of the dry cleaners and asked if we could have an outlet. I just happened to have an extension cable in my backpack for no real reason.. so they hooked us right up and even helped us set up and ****. Awesome people.

So we just dicked around in the parking lot for like 10 minutes.. and a couple people came.. and a couple people honked their car horns and gave us thumbs up and ****. It was awesome lol.

I had my friends crate v50 boosted with an sd-1 and i was able to crank it all the way to 10. It had this ****ing awesome marshall chunky tone. Ive never heard it that loud.. it was awesome. And there was so much ****ing echo in this place it was ridiculous.. excellent acoustics..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=53661506
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Nice.
I want to jam on my school's roof.

Like from Even Stevens.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
ok.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by brandon369852
Nice.

Like from Even Stevens.

UGH! I want to do this so bad. I will in my senior year towards the end probably..

We have a REALLY high auditorium with a spiral staircase that goes straight to the roof. it must be like 160+ feet high. I want to play something amazing if we do that though.

Quote by Liam4
The venue doesn't improve the music.

Well, it makes it funner. beats the hell out of jamming in the guest room of my house
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Last edited by injected at Mar 7, 2009,
thats pretty cool. I'm sure it'd be fun. I've played in a parking lot but there was no drummer,
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
I thought that kind of thing only happened in Papa Roach videos. I was wrong.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Video ruined it for me.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
seemed pretty cool, but i dont think that a bunch of people would join around to listen to a metal band play generally. theres typically not a big enough audience for busking and what not with metal.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
haha i was the friend with the v50 it was epic
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
i dont get how the video ruined it or w/e

im not trying to make it seem like we had a crowd of 1000 in some little tiny lot on a street corner.. because it wasnt like that..

Quote by gnaraaron
seemed pretty cool, but i dont think that a bunch of people would join around to listen to a metal band play generally. theres typically not a big enough audience for busking and what not with metal.

Nah we played some punk.. and blue oyster cult.. were not abunch of angsty metalheads .. well maybe the other guitarist is lol
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Last edited by injected at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by injected
UGH! I want to do this so bad. I will in my senior year towards the end probably..

We have a REALLY high auditorium with a spiral staircase that goes straight to the roof. it must be like 160+ feet high. I want to play something amazing if we do that though.

Well, it makes it funner. beats the hell out of jamming in the guest room of my house

Then you'd be like U2.
Minus the incredibly rich part.
Leaving you as a steaming pile of pretentious wank.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by injected

Nah we played some punk.. and blue oyster cult.. were not abunch of angsty metalheads .. well maybe the other guitarist is lol

you know it
Quote by hide_the_beer

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

nope
It did sound pretty cool untill I watched the video. The video was uncool, coz it didn't sound as good as you made it out to be.
TRANSFORMICE

considering it was recorded with a pinhole mic from a digital camera.. yeah sure i can see that
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Quote by brandon369852
Nice.

Like from Even Stevens.

This. I want to do this.