So, I recently came into some cash, and I decided it was time for a new pedal. What kind? I don't know yet. I have a Vox wah, Hendrix Wah, and a Clapton signature pedal. I need something that has some effects on it, including reverb, under $125, and easy to use. I would also like some distortion, because really, I've never worked with distortion before, all I have is the effects that are on my current amp, A Fender G-Dec Junior, and those are kind of crappy. I was just hoping you guys could help me out. I play mostly classic rock, indie, alternative. What I would really like is a pedal that can give me a Modest Mouse type feel...

Thanks in advance!

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Mar 7, 2009,
do u have single coils? the digitech rp series usually has a setting to make humbuckers sound like single coils, and that'll be a great help in gettin their tone
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Jerry.thewise
get a new amp
now
if not now save for one the g-dec is FULL OF FAIL

I actually enjoy it. Nice and cheap. My last one ****ed up, but they sent me a new one. It's not like I gig or anything, so for now, I would rather not by a ****ing expensive amp.

Quote by wicket_nirvana
do u have single coils? the digitech rp series usually has a setting to make humbuckers sound like single coils, and that'll be a great help in gettin their tone

Yeah. The guitar I use most of the time, a Standard MIM Tele, has single coils...
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Mar 7, 2009,
why do you have 2 wahs but no distortion/overdrive?!

get yourself a bluesbreaker or OS-2 or OD-3 or save for a decent amp

a reverb is probably the last thing to put in your rig - amp 'verbs are normally pretty good on decent valve amps - and if you're going through a crap amp the verb won't make much of a difference.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I actually enjoy it. Nice and cheap. My last one ****ed up, but they sent me a new one. It's not like I gig or anything, so for now, I would rather not by a ****ing expensive amp.

instead you'll spend money on expensive effects that will sound like crap through the amp.