I got it used on ebay for $192 with a free case (although the case is quite crappy lol)

Also bought an Acoustic B100

Both are awesome, but no matter how high the treble/high mids on the amp is set, whenever I start popping/slapping the D and G strings cant really be heard too well, or I need to pop them a lot harder. Can the OLP pickup be adjusted in height? I tried taking a screwdriver to adjust it and its on there pretty dam tight.

Also, what are some good tuners for this bass?
have you put the strings on
anyway, looks like a good buy
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Yeah, I put some ernie ball hybrids (originally bought those to put on my acoustic bass) I dont like the feel of them :/ and the action might be a little too high.

But yeah, can the pickup height be adjusted?
it should be possible, it has been on all of the basses i've ever been on, so i see no reason why it cant be on this one
EDIT: left = loose, right = tight
theres a rhyme for it but i really can't remember and i bet its really obvious
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Mar 7, 2009,
Are you turning it the right way? I'm pretty sure you loosen the screw to raise it. It seems backwards, but that's how it works.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Ya I got it, but the screws are so small so my small jewelery screw drivers fit but the screws are too tight to where I cant turn the dam screw driver I adjusted it a little but now its just stripping the heads of the screws
push th pickup down as your loosening the screws it should help.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by moody git
it should be possible, it has been on all of the basses i've ever been on, so i see no reason why it cant be on this one
EDIT: left = loose, right = tight
theres a rhyme for it but i really can't remember and i bet its really obvious

Lefty loosey righty tighty?
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by solid_moose
Lefty loosey righty tighty?

I heard this in 'My Family' years ago and can't help but use it whenever I'm confronted with a screw
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism