Page 1 of 4
my favorites are skeletonwitch http://www.indiemerchstore.com/skeletonwitch/item/3930/
and the absence, but i can't find a pic.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Probably my Burzum longsleeve. It's really comfy.
------------------
mars volta t-shirt looks sick
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
i really like my Hotel California one
Quote by The Philosopher
I ran my mouse pointer over a link and the pointer changed and I thought it was the grenade danger indicator from COD5 so I was trying to find a way to move away from it but couldn't, so I panicked and ran out of the room.
my SOAD toxicity one
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
I like my white Ne Obliviscaris one, my homemade cryptopsy one, and my gold wolves in the throne room one.

no homemade pics sorry.
i like my Tyr Ragnarok shirt
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
My home-made Nile shirt is rather epic.

Front is just the Nile logo, but the back says "Casting Down Heretics Since '93"

And, my Behemoth shirt is simple but awesome.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Mar 7, 2009,
I like my Iron Maiden t-shirt. Has Eddy getting tortured by iron maiden (the torture device; not the band). On the back is a bunch of heads in jars.
So hard to choose... either my Progressive Nation shirt with all the band logos on it, or my Nile Black Seeds Of Vengeance shirt with the album cover on the front and on the back it says "The scourge of Amalek is upon you"

Got it at my first proper gig, Metallica with Mastodon, Machine Head & HIM.

Quote by yoozum
My Transilvanian Hunger shirt.

I have spent countless hours hunting for one that's not on a dodgy website or eBay.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Have a bunch of longsleeves that I really like - good material and design: Negura Bunget one, just because of the band, Kroda "Fimbulvinter", Arckanum "May the World Burn and the Sky Fall", and Funeral Mist - "Salvation".

As for regular shirts, a Dissection one that I bought ages ago, and Drudkh "The Swan Road" with a horse on the front. Going to see Mournful Congregation tonight, so this list may be updated.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
My super special Agalloch one.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.

Got that printed on a black tee. Definitely my fave!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by eazy-c
My super special Agalloch one.

I'm rather fond of my NeO Forget Not shirt
This one

The back has Eddie's head from each album cover up to Brave New World in jars on shelves.

It's starting to get small though, so I'm about to order the same one but a size larger.

EDIT: Actually, it's somewhat of a tie between my Iron Maiden shirt and Finntroll.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Mar 7, 2009,
I don't have one right now but here are the ones I want really bad.

IRON MAIDEN (any though Aces High or 2 minutes to midnight would be cool)
Eddy's awesome...what more do I need to say?

HAMMERFALL (Probably Chap V. Unbent Unbroken) Great image of thier logo guy on the back.

DREAM EVIL (Dragon Slayer) Amazing album and cool album cover
Have a good one,
Phoenix
I'd love to own a lot more shirts than I do.

From my tiny collection, it'd definitely have to be:

1. Ne Obliviscaris - Forget Not
2. Meshuggah - obZen
3. Cynic - Focus
I've found Jesus
My favourite bands shirts are the ones that smell grand, and have no visible stains.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Not trying to be a dick for no reason or anything, but that is the most cringe-worthy artwork Ive ever seen for a metal band.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Not trying to be a dick for no reason or anything, but that is the most cringe-worthy artwork Ive ever seen for a metal band.

I had no problem with it until I looked closer due to your post.

Why are there golden dolphins jumping through an infinity of happiness?

EDIT:
Beaten to the dolphins by Psychopathology
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
dolphins are happy creatures and they are wishing that one day they can evolve into humans, being that dolphins are pretty smart mammals... all they need are hotness, hands, and legs... and that would take an infinitely long time...
Page 1 of 4