Hey i bought a presonus firepod fp10 a few years ago and i have been using cubase sx3 to record. The program is hard to use and none of my recordings come out sounding good. If anyone knows how to exactly work this program, or knows any other programs that work well with the firepod please let me know.

thanks!
i have the older version o FP10, the firepod, and it came with Cubase LE.I dont know how much different it is from SX3 but so far it can do all the thing i need it to do.

What are the main problems you have? start from there.... thats probably why nobody has answered to your questions ha.
Thanks,
I can record all tracks i just have a problem with making them sound full and exporting them to a good quality ep. I also don't know if I am setting up the tracks right. I usually start with a default page, but it usually gives you a few more choices. I just would like to know how to make my tracks sound better, and all the settings i should use.
Also if there is anyone who would want to mix these tracks for me, i would be pretty happy. Just let me know and i'll send them in
I'll do it! I've been looking for new tracks to play with. I have two firepods and cubase SX3 myself, and a pair of KRK Rokit 8s monitors with a sub
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!
Quote by mikethree
Also if there is anyone who would want to mix these tracks for me, i would be pretty happy. Just let me know and i'll send them in

I'd like to have a go,

post the link to the upload here
I'l have a go as well. I have a tiny penis but lots of nice shiny equipment to make up for it!

In all seriousness. I'm in.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
thanks guys I should have at least a drum track recorded by tonight to upload.
This reminds me of the UG Production Competition we did a year and a week ago on these forums. I provided about twenty tracks that I recorded with my band, and about fifteen UG users had a few weeks to mix/master the song. All of the entries were put up to vote, and a winner was decided. I remember placing second, there were a few good mixes out of the group.

found it! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755913&highlight=UG+Production+Competition (and the final, FINAL vote (tied in the original final vote) https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840664)
AND my entry is still on my UG profile. Haha, kick is a tad bit loud I notice now oh well, I love the sound
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!