I currently have 5 different cables running to and from my amp/pedal board. It gets really annoying. I have...

1. guitar>pedal board>amp

2. fx send>delay>fx receive

3. 2 going to the amp from my channel select pedal.

How can I take care of all this? How do you guys handle all these cables when you play live?
Amp: B-52 AT100 212
Guitar: Parker P-44
Effects: Korg Tuner
Last edited by UntilTheRapture at Mar 7, 2009,
I really find the easisest way is to set up everything, and then use duct/gaffer tape to tape down all the cables that won't be moving, so with your setup everything but the cable going from your guitar to the pedal board
Quote by GBMan
It's about as loud as a pidgeon being crushed by a chair.

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
There is not alot that you can do. I zip tie them together and then label the ends. "Amp in" "Effect out" "Effects return" "footwitch".
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Look up a product called the "Pedal Snake" and see if it can help you.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I think I will just used the zip tie and tape method, as it's the most cost-efficiant (and less confusing).
Duct taping them to the floor is usually the easiest way, but be warned, do NOT tape them all together, you'll be at the venue all night trying to seperate your cables from the tape
Haha. Thanks for the advise. Sounds like you know from experience. Also, where can I get gaffers tape? Like would walmart have it? I don't wanna go to guitar center for it. I would end up paying like double.
Quote by UntilTheRapture
Haha. Thanks for the advise. Sounds like you know from experience. Also, where can I get gaffers tape? Like would walmart have it? I don't wanna go to guitar center for it. I would end up paying like double.

Plenty of places do it, hardware stores, post offices, stationary shops, newsagents, supermarkets... not hard to find. But a roll of duct-tape will get you out of a million problems in the world of gigging, and basically everyother field too