Page 1 of 2
Hey, i have a few things I'd like to sell or trade.

First, I have a black Hamm, Jackson Soloist copy. It has 24 frets, shark fin inlays, rosewood fretboard, a licensed floyd rose, HSH pickup configuration ( with two Carvin humbuckers), and all black hardware. I bought it for $230 last year ( plus $60 for the Carvin pickups) with a gig bag. I will sell it for $160 + Shipping, unless you can come pick it up.

I also have two amps.
- A Behringer GX112 60 Watt amp. It has a lot of built in effects.
- An Ibanez 10 watt amp that is perfect for bedroom practicing.

I am asking $90 for the Behringer, and $30 for the Ibanez. (+ Shipping)

* I also have an Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah that I would be willing to sell or trade if the right deal comes along.

Pics will be in my profile soon but I could post some more if they are needed.
I am looking mostly to sell this but if you have anything to trade then just let me know.

*All prices are in Canadian dollars
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Yes they are in my profile but I'll post them in a minute if you want.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
aha that's a legit copy. Does it play well and sound good?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
It actually sounds pretty good for a $200 guitar. I didn't really notice the difference the pickups make, until I got a tube amp, now they actually sound good (alot better then the stock ones).
It plays pretty normal I think, not bad, but not great. I think I feel that way though because I'm used to my DC Les Paul style Ibanez which is really nice.
There's nothing wrong with how the guitar functions. The input jack is a bit loose but I will fix that. Also there are a couple screws missing from the back plate, but that doesn't change anything important on the guitar. The Floyd stays in tune pretty well unless you really beat on it.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
$150 shipped for the Jackson copy.

For trades I'm mostly looking for a TS9 or other Overdrives, I'm also looking to just buy an overdrive (less then 100$) so if you have one let me know.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
how much is the 60 watt belringer in US dollars? and is shipping to us okay? and do you want to add my bad monkey OD in for a trade?
It's around $80 I believe, and yes I will ship it to the U.S (might be expensive though), and sure i'd take the bad monkey+cash ($50?) for the amp, if that's what you meant.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
yeh it all depends on the shipping if its too expensive then no. Could you tell me an estimate to 94539 Fremont CA United states
I just checked on Canada post and it said $65.05 CAD. If that's ok with you just let me know.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Bump.

Wouldn't mind a cheap 7 string or a small tube amp for trade. Also looking for a bunch of different pedals.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
ill take everything off your hands for an acer aspire 5520 5290 laptop with 2.25 gb of upgraded ram?
hey,

i am interested in the jackson copy. would you wanna trade the 7 string, with some cash on your end? PM me and we can figure somethin out.
I've got an EQ i'd like to trade for the wah: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1149996
Otherwise I have a DeltaLab Tube Driver OD that I bought a few months ago, still in perfect condition and w/ box. I'd have to throw something else in on my end, though.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
I've got an EQ i'd like to trade for the wah: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1149996
Otherwise I have a DeltaLab Tube Driver OD that I bought a few months ago, still in perfect condition and w/ box. I'd have to throw something else in on my end, though.

Hey, I might have a deal already but if it doesn't work out I'll pm you.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Oh, Metal-Head and Driftwood I pm'd both of you.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Trade might be happening for the guitar but everything else is still available. So... Bump.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Would shipping to Wisconsin be high, since you're in Canada?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Would shipping to Wisconsin be high, since you're in Canada?

Well for the Wah, it would be around $15, the small amp was like $23, the big amp is like 50$ and the guitar i think was $35.

For the wah I was thinking $70 shipped anywhere in Canada or continental U.S.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Did the deal you had before fall through? And I'd be willing to let the EQ go for that much.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Did the deal you had before fall through? And I'd be willing to let the EQ go for that much.

Yeah I have another offer on the wah, but I think I'm gonna do a little research then I'll pm you.

Brett
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Sounds good
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Ok, the behringer is gone but everything else is still for sale.... So bump.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
The wah is now gone too.
I still have The Hamm guitar and the ibanez amp.
I'll sell both for $170 + shipping.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Bump.

$165 CDN +shipping for both.
$150 for the Guitar.
$25 for the amp.
BEEP

<_<

>_>