I found this link but of course the guitar isn't for sale yet. Edit: old link didnt work so here is the new one. If this doesnt work, it will at least take you to the main page. Then on search bar just type in matt tuck. http://www.musik-schmidt.de/products/de/E-Gitarren/Hard-Heavy-Typ/Jackson-Matt-Tuck-Signature-Randy-Rhoads-Silver-Sparkle-with-Black-Bevels.html

But i was hoping you all out there on the forums could design a guitar just like matt tucks, or as close as possible using this http://www.jacksonguitars.com/customshop/specform/ (the jackson guitar site spec sheet)
If there is anything you can't get the same because it is not an option, please note it in your post.
Last edited by dcvlehr at Mar 7, 2009,
Uh. It'll be on sale pretty soon, why not just wait instead of going custom and paying even more? When I say soon, either Q2 or Q3, it's not long to wait.

It's just a reverse headstock style RR, there's nothing particularly special about it, is there?
yes but i like the EMG's instead of the seymore duncans. It also only has 2 knobs instead of 3 and i do not want a sparkly guitar lol. Rather get it in just plain metallic black
It comes in white with black bevels or black with silver bevels. dont pay for a custom shop. they are out now anyway im pretty sure
Mission : Operation Shred
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
It's pretty damn ugly. It's like an emo guitar slept with a daisy rock guitar.

thats amazing bcos i heard something similar about DBZ alittle while ago!!

Honestly the Matt Tuck sig is ment to be really good, you can order them through any jackson supplier. Its already out if i remember correctly.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
well if there are parts of that guitar u dont like then why in gods name are u buying it?
They had one at pmt awhile ago, they're pretty heavy and feel plasticy, due to the poly finish.
I personally didn't like the tuners on it as they also felt plasticy, but it was a nice sounding guitar.
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Before becoming famous as lead ***ot for B4MAcronym, Matt **** was the inspiration for THIS:

Lousy piece of ****!
Quote by yLynch
Before becoming famous as lead ***ot for B4MAcronym, Matt **** was the inspiration for THIS:

Lousy piece of ****!

GTFO
Quote by yLynch

Lousy piece of ****!

Banned!

I wouldn't pay more for that guitar just because of a name. It doesn't even look special at all.