Hi.
I've just bought new guitar. It's a Schecter Tempest Custom.
It sounds amazing and plays like a dream. It's worth every single penny and
i'll definitely buy a new one, if it gets stolen or something like that.
I paid 950$ for it. Some of you may think thats a lot, but they only had 1 left,
and no other shops near me sells it.

EDIT: Added some new pics

Last edited by IsmokeDope at Mar 8, 2009,
That is exactly the guitar I wanted when I got the new Schecter catalog earlier this week. Good choice!
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Looks great! What pups does it have?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
congrats, but next time can u not post grainy cell pics. it takes away from the smexiness of the tempest
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by prsrulz91
congrats, but next time can u not post grainy cell pics. it takes away from the smexiness of the tempest

Yea, sorry 'bout that.

The pickups are Duncan Designed HB-102. I know they sucks, but they are okay for me.
u paid $950 USD for a tempest custom? i got mine for $550 brand new. the stock pups are kinda lacking. i would change mine out but my ibanez needs the pup swap more than the schecter. nice looking guitar though, love the black. mines white
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
u paid $950 USD for a tempest custom? i got mine for $550 brand new. the stock pups are kinda lacking. i would change mine out but my ibanez needs the pup swap more than the schecter. nice looking guitar though, love the black. mines white

I would rather pick the white tempest, but they only had 1 left >.<
I'm all for supporting local shops, but $950 is an absurd amount of money to pay for that guitar.

Happy NGD though...