It's that time of year again, and I am congested as hell. Track practice today was, hell. I use the neti pot, but the effects are temporary, every winter to spring and summer to fall transition I always get this congested-ness. Anyone else suffer ? Have advice/tips/cures? [maybe for drug thread] but how would smoking some herb effect me? thank you all.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Yeah I have the same problem, except I also have a deviated septum so my nose completely shuts down for a couple weeks/over a month. And theres nothing I can do.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
it would make you high and congested

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
^ funny bammitchell, is it when one side of your nose gets clogged and like, breathing just poops? because i have that as well, and my mom says theres surgery for it.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Yeah I get that a bit, but I don't get majorly blocked up, it's just a bit. It still sucks though.
Hayfever, the coke addict's worst enemy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by TeslaWolf
Cinnamon gum, like big red, or things like that.

I like how this sentence makes complete sense.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i dont understand, do i chew it?
Quote by ultimatedaver
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I like how this sentence makes complete sense.

Holy crap, I just had a brain fart, ignore that, I'm a dumbass.
buy claritin or alavert.. ^_^
"smoking some herb" ... ???? like weed!? OMG.. maybe.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i dont understand, do i chew it?

No, you shove it in your pee-hole.
What the f*ck do you think?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.