Hi,

I have problems playing the exercises or licks on the lowest strings (E,A,D).

For example some particular exercises I can play fast on highest string, but when jumping on lower strings I just start loosing control... until it's all ... dirty

what should I focus on ?, is it a normal thing ?, solos usually use the highest strings... but I don't know if I should be worried ....
Slow down, focus on changing strings. I still have that problem sometimes with certain licks. Practice the string change over and over with a metronome.
Quote by joseche
Hi,

I have problems playing the exercises or licks on the lowest strings (E,A,D).

For example some particular exercises I can play fast on highest string, but when jumping on lower strings I just start loosing control... until it's all ... dirty

what should I focus on ?, is it a normal thing ?, solos usually use the highest strings... but I don't know if I should be worried ....

You should be, without good control of half the strings, your only at half of you potential. FP is going to be here in a minute (Guarentee it) and tell you to slow down.

So ill try beat him to it for once.
Slow down, Practice with a metronome at a speed your comfortable with, then Drop it down by 50BPM. Then work your way up.
Your hand is probably in the wrong position, can you post a picture of how you hold your guitar?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.