TL;DR Some guy decides to hit me in the face and subsequently my enjoyment of the night was considerably lowered.

Went to see The Killers tonight.

After waiting around for a fair time they finally come on and jump straight into it, halfway through the third song one second I'm standing there enjoying it, the next second some 30 year old sweaty man (I'm 17 and look young for my age) has me by the collar and lands punches on my eye and nose.

After someone restrained him i managed to get the hell out of there, and due to my vision fogging and blood running down my face i decide to go wash up and check I'm ok.

Some security saw me on my way to the toilets, give me a check over then ask for details of the man who hit me, after futile attempt to work out where i was when i was hit, and a check by first aid. they let me back in after about 25 minutes of the show lost, and any movement started the nose bleeding again.

i cant for the life of me think of why he would hit me, the only possibility i could think off was me nudging him whilst dancing but I don't think I did .

so pit, anyone else had similar experiences at gigs or had shows ruined for no adequately explained reason?
maybe god hates you?
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
This dude just sounds like a grade A asshole. Don't think you did anything wrong man, except maybe stand in the wrong place in the wrong time, next to this fool. And at the Killers! Not exactly mosh material. Bad luck dude
He's just a stupid fuck.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
They were up here on Friday, my friend's a security guard and it was a pleasant gig. Your life sucks :p
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Lethal.7
metro radio arena?

prob full of chavs

Never has such an understatement been uttered.

Quote by boreamor
You ****ed his wife, didn't you?

Any girl unstable enough to enjoy his company is probably far to S & M for me
Quote by Adamtbh
TL;DR Went to see The Killers tonight.
and subsequently my enjoyment of the night was considerably lowered.

This seems more likely
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Adamtbh

...there's a problem in the first place.

He just randomly punched you?
Maybe he just didn't like your face or something. =/
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Maybe he noticed that you thought he was sweaty

Quote by Retro Rocker
I can see your problem.

Agreed
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
thats one hell of a "how ya doin" never really had anything like that. Saw rage twice and audioslave and people in the pits even help you up if you really get knocked on your ass but thats an expected environment to get decked. sucks dude
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
**** happens at concerts is the only good answer, I got hit in the head with a beer bottle a Staind concert one time.

**** happens, buy a helmet.
the worst thing that ever happened to me at a concert was blowing 60 bucks on beer to get drunk. i did spill beer on somebody and almost got my ass kicked but both of my brothers were there with me so he calmed down pretty fast.
Quote by Adamtbh
TL;DR Some guy decides to hit me in the face and subsequently my enjoyment of the night was considerably lowered.

After waiting around for a fair time they finally come on and jump straight into it, halfway through the third song one second I'm standing there enjoying it, the next second some 30 year old sweaty man (I'm 17 and look young for my age) has me by the collar and lands punches on my eye and nose.

After someone restrained him i managed to get the hell out of there, and due to my vision fogging and blood running down my face i decide to go wash up and check I'm ok.

Some security saw me on my way to the toilets, give me a check over then ask for details of the man who hit me, after futile attempt to work out where i was when i was hit, and a check by first aid. they let me back in after about 25 minutes of the show lost, and any movement started the nose bleeding again.

i cant for the life of me think of why he would hit me, the only possibility i could think off was me nudging him whilst dancing but I don't think I did .

so pit, anyone else had similar experiences at gigs or had shows ruined for no adequately explained reason?

Was he a goerdie?

if so, I could have stereotyped his behavior.
I preffer to be the one on stage, or not there at all.
all that pushing around/getting crushed by smelly people is for the little kids latley, so many a** holes..
and I hate having annoying girls scream right under my ear.

I hope your nose feels better soon ^_^
Last edited by xJ3SS1CA at Mar 7, 2009,
Hasn't this happened to someone else on here before at a Screamo concert?

I can understand Screamo but THE KILLERS? Who the hell hits a guy at The Killers?

It's a strange, strange world.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Dude I was there aswell! I started laughing because I hit this guy in the face and he started bleeding it was hilarious!

Good band but damn the guitarist sucks.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Mar 7, 2009,
Clearly something sh!t was gonna happen at such a sh!t gig
Spreading STI's??

I make them.
I was there too, I like totally saw this sweaty dude wailing on this kid in the middle of everything! So awesome.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quit ragging on The Killers guys, everyone is entitled to their own taste in music.

So what, the TS likes pop/rock? The thread is about the assholery committed at said show, not the show/band itself.

You're all being elitist assholes.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Insanity^2
They were up here on Friday, my friend's a security guard and it was a pleasant gig. Your life sucks :p

it was good, got myself a t-shirt
If I was you TS, I wouldn't have left that venue until I found that bastard and watched security beat him to shits.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
First off, like others have said, your night sucked because you saw The Killers and not a good band. Anyway, maybe you would have had more fun if you had just sucked it up and kept watching their show! My brother's friend was at an Opeth concert (lucky bastard), got his nose broken in the pit, and continued to have fun and not let that ruin his evening. Suck it up!