i like to play blues , hard rock , and metal. I enjoy bass as well. what do you guys think ? is it worth it or not?

So I've been trying to sell my digitech rp350 modeling processor. I keep getting people who want to trade amps for it. I was wondering everyones opinion if you think its worth trading my digitech rp350 for the Marshall MG15MSII Guitar Amplifier Micro Stack. I got the digitech for 199 and the Marshall MG15MSII Guitar Amplifier Micro Stack goes for around 300 on the internet well 230-300. I have other amps that I could use for practice but I figured that maybe I could resell the amp and make some money off of it or perhaps keep it around for practice and it looks really cool too. I just don't know if the two items are equal in value. The digitech i use alot for my recording and all my digital fx. The amp he wants to trade me has got 2 channels overdrive and clean. its also got a feature which makes it sound more like a tube amp , its really a solid state amp. Anyways, if you have any advice please get back to me asap . Here are some stats on the amp

The Marshall MG15MSII Microstack is a complete Marshall stack that will fit into any room. The amplifier is based around the MG15CDR and features two channels, spring reverb and Marshall's proprietary FDD (frequency dependant damping) technology. Supplied with two 1 x 10 inch speaker cabinets its looks and sounds great. The dream of owning a Marshall stack has now become a reality!

Marshall MG15MSII Micro Stack Guitar Amplifer

15 Watts of Marshall Power
Designed by the Valvestate team
Twin Gain Controls for maximum preamp flexibility
Controls for Bass, Treble, and Contour for maximum tonal flexibility
Master Volume control
Spring Reverb
Headphone jack which mutes loud speakers
CD input
Line Out jack
Two 1x10 in. cabinets - 1 angled, 1 straight
Custom voiced speakers
Has an incredible low end
Looks amazing!

http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productId=82

for my (Invalid img)
Quote by cupnoodles69
i like to play blues , hard rock , and metal. I enjoy bass as well. what do you guys think ? is it worth it or not?

So I've been trying to sell my digitech rp350 modeling processor. I keep getting people who want to trade amps for it. I was wondering everyones opinion if you think its worth trading my digitech rp350 for the Marshall MG15MSII Guitar Amplifier Micro Stack. I got the digitech for 199 and the Marshall MG15MSII Guitar Amplifier Micro Stack goes for around 300 on the internet well 230-300. I have other amps that I could use for practice but I figured that maybe I could resell the amp and make some money off of it or perhaps keep it around for practice and it looks really cool too. I just don't know if the two items are equal in value. The digitech i use alot for my recording and all my digital fx. The amp he wants to trade me has got 2 channels overdrive and clean. its also got a feature which makes it sound more like a tube amp , its really a solid state amp. Anyways, if you have any advice please get back to me asap . Here are some stats on the amp

The Marshall MG15MSII Microstack is a complete Marshall stack that will fit into any room. The amplifier is based around the MG15CDR and features two channels, spring reverb and Marshall's proprietary FDD (frequency dependant damping) technology. Supplied with two 1 x 10 inch speaker cabinets its looks and sounds great. The dream of owning a Marshall stack has now become a reality!

Marshall MG15MSII Micro Stack Guitar Amplifer

15 Watts of Marshall Power
Designed by the Valvestate team
Twin Gain Controls for maximum preamp flexibility
Controls for Bass, Treble, and Contour for maximum tonal flexibility
Master Volume control
Spring Reverb
Headphone jack which mutes loud speakers
CD input
Line Out jack
Two 1x10 in. cabinets - 1 angled, 1 straight
Custom voiced speakers
Has an incredible low end
Looks amazing!

http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productId=82

for my (Invalid img)

uggh.
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Don't even think about it further. The amp sucks, your unit doesn't.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thanks for the advice everyone, i ended up selling the rp350 to this guy in my town for 180 i got it for 200 so im happy .