Poll Options
View poll results: Metal Head or Not?
Yes
60 51%
No
57 49%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
I was just wondering, it seems like many people on these forums are metal heads or people who love metal. So I was just wondering are you a metal head? I'm not.
Yeeeeah i am
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
I enjoy my fair share of metal but I don't consider myself a metahead at all
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I like metal but I don't like to call myself a metal head. Besides, metal isn't the only genre I like.

same here!
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by SG_dave
where'd the other option...

i love my metal, but i don't think i fit into the standard stereotype.

I do , long hair+leather jack
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
No I'm not a metal head. I quite like it, but its definitely not my favourite genre. I like loads of music.
I don't know.

I listen to a lot of Metal but I also like a lot of other stuff (Rock and Roll, Blues, Reggae, Punk, etc.)

Can metalheads listen to anything but metal?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I like metal but I don't like to call myself a metal head. Besides, metal isn't the only genre I like.

+1
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by drunkinkoala

+2!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Mar 7, 2009,
Someone go get a dictionary!

I don't really like metal... so no.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I don't dislike the genre, though I do dislike some music with in the genre, and while I do enjoy some heavy music on the ocasion I am no metal head.
'Metalheads' are either newfags who listen to Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica and believe they are brutal as ****, or oldfags who listen to Death Metal and Grindcore and complain about the newfags.

I am neither, stupid metalheadfags.
I don't JUST like metal, but it's definately my favourite genre!
i like some stuff like Evanescence, Andy McKee, Bob Marley, The Prodigy, Coheed & Cambria, etc. but most the time you'll find me listening to stuff like Children Of Bodom, Divine Heresy, Fear Factory, Unearth, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, etc.

& sometimes, for the fun of stupidity & stuff... Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Necrophagist, Job For A Cowboy, Meshuggah!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Mar 7, 2009,
I, for the most part, do not enjoy metal music.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Metalhead generally requires you to be close-minded about music, which i'm not.

Listening to metal =/= metalhead
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I never started out as one.
I listen to ANYTHING.
I'm more of a catchy/pop/rock/"indie" person.
i listen to about 2/3 metal and 1/3 everthing else. i'm trying to change that though and im starting to get more into jazz and flamenco

but yea i see myself as a metalhead
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Meh, I listen to a fair bit of metal (Meshuggah, Mastodon, Searchbar, Opeth etc.) but I mainly listen to jazz these days.

cwutidid?
lmao this is off topic, but ask any scene kid if theyre scene, and 90% will say "sorry i dont label myself." when they have their scene hair, xtra tight jeans, kmart shoes, and *insert br00t4lHxC band name here* shirt.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
lmao this is off topic, but ask any scene kid if theyre scene, and 90% will say "sorry i dont label myself." when they have their scene hair, xtra tight jeans, kmart shoes, and *insert br00t4lHxC band name here* shirt.

You are correct but metalheads are just generally better people than scene kids and can admit it
i like heavy music but not heavy metal as it is usualy more about speed and technical ability which i only enjoy in small doses
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
My music taste is not diverse at all, I guess it used to be.. And I have tried many genres, but metal is the only thing I love. Although I do enjoy bands like RHCP and AiC, I mostly listen to COB, Megadeth, and BTBAM.
Quote by telecastermetal
i dont live in merica.
and enter sandman has good songs
Quote by heavyairship
i like heavy music but not heavy metal as it is usualy more about speed and technical ability which i only enjoy in small doses

there's plenty of metal that's not about speed or techical ability, hell Doom Metal is an entire genre that's devoid of speed (and usually fairly light on the technical side)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I deff amm not

*looks at username* Okay,. just a little bit
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by HereticHammer01
You are correct but metalheads are just generally better people than scene kids and can admit it

i know i cant stand scene kids either, i mean why do they go to the trouble of trying to convince you that theyre original and they dont follow trends, when they all dress the same? and they are all getting plugs?
Quote by drunkinkoala

true dat.
Quote by drunkinkoala

+1
nay..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 2