I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Maybe El Google can help you with this one!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

please use the wonderful resources available on the internet such as wikipedia or google before starting threads, it makes everyones lives so much nicer.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Basically it's 'energy' we have in our bodies, it's a load of bull**** really and people who think it's possible watch too much Naruto.

BELIEVE IT!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Chakra is a concept referring to wheel-like vortices which, according to traditional Indian medicine, are believed to exist in the surface of the etheric double of man. The Chakras are said to be "force centers" or whorls of energy permeating, from a point on the physical body, the layers of the subtle bodies in an ever-increasing fan-shaped formation (the fans make the shape of a love heart). Rotating vortices of subtle matter, they are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of energies. Seven major chakras or energy centers (also understood as wheels of light) are generally believed to exist, located within the subtle body. Practitioners of Hinduism and New Age Spirituality believe the chakras interact with the body's ductless endocrine glands and lymphatic system by feeding in good bio-energies and disposing of unwanted bio-energies.

♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
centering your chakras is a bull**** concept

the idea of chakras are that they are fixed points on your body through which thought and emotion are controlled

****ing hippies
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Lol, last year these two kids in my class always went on about stuff like that, and one time one of them was in Science class making all these weird hand movements. I was like "the **** are you at?", and he said "I'm trying to use my chakra to light my desk on fire."