Cant find where to put the ****ing batteries and i wanna try it out. Please tell me where?
Did you try taking the feet off the bottom?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
ok, found the power supply, still doesnt work. Is there a difference between a 9vdc battery and a 9v1 battery?
I don't know where to put the batteries either. I just use the adapter. But if someone knows how to do this I'd be grateful too.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Yes try unscrewing the bottom. You should find your Battery connection there.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by Hultan
I don't know where to put the batteries either. I just use the adapter. But if someone knows how to do this I'd be grateful too.

The battery sits between the two bottom cover screw holes at the back end. Theres a rubber pad for the battery to sit on and there should be a white plastic 9V battery connector. It might be hiding under the circuit board.
Too bad that I don't have that wah at home right now. Borrowed it out to my dad because he uses it for recordings...
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Ok found the hookup. Still doesnt work. Is there a difference between a 9v8 and a 9vdc?
Try emailing Wilson, he will be more than happy to help you out.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster