I have some shows coming up soon so I decided it was about time to restring my guitar (Floyd rose hassle!) So after I finished I noticed there was a fair amount of fret buzz on the low E from about frets 1-10. I've never had any problems with buzz before on this guitar so I figured the strings were still stretching out and went on about my setup. I then tinkered with the intonation as it's been pretty off lately and this is the first time I've ever messed with the intonation so it took a bit of a while. I got all the intonation right but there is now enough fret buzz on the low E to kill a yak. What do you think I should do?

I didn't change string sizes, the bridge is pretty damn close to level with the body (I'm not a complete newb at floyd) and the frets look fine

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL THAT: I have a floyd rose guitar that developed fret buzz after a restring and intonation set up. What are ways to fix it?
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
restring and intonation setup should do the trick.
But take it to a professional
I'm FAT!
there's a floyd Q and A at top of page.

but you can raise the bridge posts.
also the strings might still settle in, if they are still brand new.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011