Page 1 of 3
God, I am so mad that I could roundhouse kick a baby through a barbed-wired fence, sending its internal organs all over the place in little spliced up pieces, and it leaving a bloody mist suspended in the air, and the particles land on my shirt. I get pissed off at the fact I just ruined another perfectly good wife-beater, and i get in my car and drive home crazily, hitting the occasional old lady, sending their groceries and their generics up in the air. I get home and that bitch is complaining about my crazed murdering string as of late, so I pick up a blunt object and knock her out. Of course my children will be home in a half hour, so I got to make this a quickie. She wakes up 10 minutes later strapped to the wall. She looks down and sees that I have removed all the muscle and fat from her left leg, all their is is bone, bone covered in red hate. I heat up a george forman grill and put her hand in it. The juices oooze out and i swirl it in a cup mixed with saliva and urine. I take the cup and throw the concoction in her eyes, blinding her, and when she cannot see, I send the hard side of baseball bat through the front of her face, sending brain matter on the wall in an eliptical manner. I sit down and start to play stairway to heaven on my acoustic guitar. My children walked in from the bus stop, blank, like the present condition of my brain, and i go into a spiraling madness and break the guitar over my sons head. He is left dead on the floor, staring into what seems, fate. I then realize, i didnt kill my daughter. I just whip out my .45 and kill her, execution style. I then take my own life...

The real point of this, is that this story would eventually end up on the news, and summed up with little effort as "a tragedy." You talk to your spouse about it in the morning over a cup of coffee, tears running down your face. This is all you can think about on your commute to work. You let this effect you in your daily work, and this sends you into a spiraling depression, after all, that man, that "brother" of yours just took the lives of 1/3 of your family.Humans die every day, and every day more are born. Same goes for any species of any animal out there, after all, we are animals ourselves. Learn to let go. Dont let this effect you, live a life with pleasure, for you too will one day die, just like everything else on this tiny insignificant rock, and from there, you dont know what you have. Skip the religion, live a balanced life with pleasure and happiness... a humanistic life, if you will...

Edit: So Pit, are you drawn into religion, are you a person lost in past experiences, or do you prefer to live your life with self enjoyment and personal fulfillment? I myself think I have been through alot at my younger age, be it loss of family members, or any other tough obstacle(s), and I have not cried, I have not sulked at all, I just move on.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Last edited by PluckU at Mar 8, 2009,
k koo'
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
wat
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
*blink*
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
tl;dr

Personaly i think the red is the way to go.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
cool story bro
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
mmm... copypasta

not at all. i would like to see you copypasta anything from this and return a result on google, or ask, or yahoo, whatever your little heart desires.
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
these are the kinds of things you to let go through wisky
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
woooooah.

I agree with your last sentence
Skip the religion, live a balanced life with pleasure and happiness... a humanistic life, if you will...
I'm FAT!
Back the fun bus the fuck up. What did I just read?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by LordBishek

i have to sig that...
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Mmmmkay. Blog it up.
*reported*
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by PluckU
I send the hard side of baseball bat through the front of her face, sending brain matter on the wall in an eliptical manner.

...as opposed to.. this?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Mar 7, 2009,
I have no idea what's going on, so...

I like turtles.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM

Was all the effort REALLY worth something we will all forget in the next few minutes?
Quote by Aguamento

Retards like you trying to be funny with a dumb picture.
I was just wanting to see a reaction you furry little pit monkeys.
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Oh and you're little story is messed up. In the first paragraph you go from saying what you'd want to do, to what you did and then you switch to 3rd person at the last sentence.
Quote by PluckU
Retards like you trying to be funny with a dumb picture.
I was just wanting to see a reaction you furry little pit monkeys.

Are you satisfied now?

...but seriously... "the hard side of a baseball bat"???

...is there a soft side?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
Are you satisfied now?

...but seriously... "the hard side of a baseball bat"???

...is there a soft side?

well if you want to know the truth...
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Treat your neighbors like they're someone who lives near to you.

Never do bad things, always do good things.

Never put socks in a toaster, never put jam on a magnet, yeah yeah yeah.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Page 1 of 3