I think there's room for improvement (guitarist could tune his gtr for one:p), but take a listen to these tracks and let me know if you think our live sound is accetable in its current format!

Thanks

Listen to against city lights and then against city lights live!

http://www.purevolume.com/beneaththecrimsonskyline
I've been here since '04.

Hey mate just noted that your from Nottingham...I'm from Derby. We are organising a gig at the victoria Inn in derby (notice you've played there before) on the 21st of April. You guys be up for playing a set?? Giz an email on psm08@aber.ac.uk
I'll get back to you on this asap man!
I dunno how it would go down cause we have a show there on teh 26th with Yashin but ill have a word and drop you a line. Thanks for the offer
And ill fix the track on the purevolume it appears to have put itself into slow motion!

Cheers man

yeh i just heard that lol...its a top quality song loving the sound you guys have.

If you wanna check my band out (still working on finding our sound...) check us here We haven't recorded anything proper yet just rough stuff.

Look forward to hearing from you guys
Quote by 7stringuzr
*is* not are

Not in ENGLAND the home of ENGLISH buddy

Quote by Maddy!
yeh i just heard that lol...its a top quality song loving the sound you guys have.

If you wanna check my band out (still working on finding our sound...) check us here We haven't recorded anything proper yet just rough stuff.

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Im taking a listen to you guys now
loving the unique vocals
and cool refreshing melodic but heavy sound
long trip youre making down from wales!
The vic is a great intimate venue though, weve had many of our best gigs there

yeh well i come from derby originally like and ive been to the vic a few times so I thought we'd try and get a gig outside of here cus aber is quite a small place.

Cheers for the comments we do try to be something different and our vocalist seems to be an aquired taste so we've found :P.

Will give you some feed back on ur live sound when its not in slowmo...does sound really freaky tho...I thought it was like a long intro at first.
Quote by Maddy!
yeh well i come from derby originally like and ive been to the vic a few times so I thought we'd try and get a gig outside of here cus aber is quite a small place.

Cheers for the comments we do try to be something different and our vocalist seems to be an aquired taste so we've found :P.

Will give you some feed back on ur live sound when its not in slowmo...does sound really freaky tho...I thought it was like a long intro at first.

haha, quite scary really.
it should be working now - reuploaded

*has tried ONE LAST TIME*

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Mar 7, 2009,
You guys have got a great sound - i dont usually like screamo but this is awesome. Plus I come from Nottingham originally, so i like u even more. You sound great live anyway.
Nottingham Forest for Championship 09/10!!!
Quote by Seanography
You guys have got a great sound - i dont usually like screamo but this is awesome. Plus I come from Nottingham originally, so i like u even more. You sound great live anyway.

Ah thanks man, means alot.
Australia has always seemed like a nice place to me. Is it as good as it is appealing once you get there?

I have to agree with Seanography. I usually despise "screamo", but this is actually refreshing. Its not the watered down **** emo/screamo being put out by bands on a daily basis, but actually has some substance. The clean vox are really great, they are pretty unique sounding. The "scream" vocals are just awsome. Usually screamo-core music is all whiny kids, but these are actually real growls and screams. Hell, I usually listen to death/black metal but would definitly be up for checking this again at a future date. You should make it available for download.

I would comment your live version, if there was one posted. haha
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
wow wtf . !!!! i love that elysia affinity song!!! great vocalist and i love the guitar in it!@!@!@!@!@!@ i wish u guys good luck in the future!