I wanted to inform you guys of this, but I found the comments in this article mildly funny. I don't expect you to laugh at it. Just put in mind that the mud fight at the top is subject to shooping.

Anyway, some dude is planning to put on a kind of Woodstock, 40 Years Later show with many of the original preformers.

edit: oops, http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/woostock-returns-305/
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Mar 7, 2009,
Proformers? But I love abortions! That's my main staple of protein.

I"ll probably end up hitching a ride up to new york, catch the show, do some brown acid maybe
Last edited by Comrade Curry at Mar 7, 2009,
Read the article.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I wanted to inform you guys of this, but I found the comments in this article mildly funny. I don't expect you to laugh at it. Just put in mind that the mud fight at the top is subject to shooping.

Anyway, some dude is planning to put on a kind of Woodstock, 40 Years Later show with many of the original preformers.

edit: oops, http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/woostock-returns-305/

It's performers, dumbass.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
-o-

Oh no.

Hold me back.

Please. I'm serious. I can't sit still from the excitement.

*yawns*

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
meh.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Sorry I don't know how to spell performers.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Will it work? I hear Hendrix is a bitch to book these days.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
What happens if you did take the brown acid?
You know, in a hypothetical situation?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I'm definitely going, I can't wait to see Janis Joplin!
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 8, 2009,
Cool.

I'll go on acid, but not on brown because you said so.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I would like to see the bands, but I don't want to be anywhere near smelly, mud-covered hippies.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
No thanks. I'll stick to a much more local music festival, Sasquatch.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I would like to see the bands, but I don't want to be anywhere near smelly, mud-covered hippies.

We take quite the disliking to you, as well, sir.

Anyone that was good at the original Woodstock is already dead. It wouldn't be worth it.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by neopowell
Will it work? I hear Hendrix is a bitch to book these days.

Yeah, isn't he supposed to put out a new cd? I hear he may be working with the title, "Straight from the Grave" or something like that.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
the muddy hippies is from when Green Day played at WS
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Well, it's this weekend. The 40th Anniversary.
Quote by SlackerBabbath