my bf and i fight almost every night now... it was never like this, a couple months ago everything was perfect. but now its like, we'll find the most random things to fight about
i dont wanna break up cause well, i really do like him, but im not sure how much more i can take
its driving me insane
help...
Talk with him about it.
And take it to the relationship thread.
You will get better answers there.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Go out with me instead.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I call troll
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
so if i talk to him will things get better?
or at least, will they start to?
Quote by NakedInTheRain

i have no idea what this means. you arent funny at all
Quote by NakedInTheRain

i agree

u r n0t t3h funny n@ked
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
She not a troll just a noob. Relationship thread darlin. We may also might cheer u up at the huggin thread
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
did you just make an account for this post?
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by Blackwaterson89
She not a troll just a noob. Relationship thread darlin. We may also might cheer u up at the huggin thread

Do you know her personally?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Troll.

at first I didn't agree but after looking at the profile that Jonas Bros picture is kind of suspicious
I had a friend who just went through that same thing, i hate to say it but he might be cheating on you. Same thing with her, everything started off wonderfully they were going out for four years and he started acting like that and she found out he was cheating on her, usually guys that do that take out their guilt on their current gfs, you might just talk to him about it and just take a break from hanging out and talk less, give each other some space that might be the problem as well
No, but look at her join date. Im giving her benfit of doubt at the moment. But yeah it is pic is fishy or should I say trolly.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Mar 7, 2009,
I take it all back. Roman Noodle is that you?