Page 1 of 2
As the title says ;D

Personally, I'd choose Metallica - Sanitarium, my life suites that tone of song perfectly.

Anyone else?
Nine Cats - Porcupine Tree, or maybe some form of instrumental... Install a Beak in the Heart That Cluck Time In Arabic - 65Daysofstatic
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Jerk-Off - Tool.
'Cause I'm a jerk-off.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Last edited by YakunaAi at Mar 7, 2009,
Sexy Mexican Maid- RHCP
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Something by Andy Mckee or Bob Dylan.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by ChuckNorrisRiff
*slow claps*

I don't know what that means...in movies it usually means something positive has happened, but in other mediums it seems like it's sarcastic.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I've never actually understood these threads. It seems like half of the posts are jokes while half of them are almost painful attempts at insight and/or reflection... and they're all the same ("I really like [insert song name] because this is exactly what I have been feeling lately. The loneliness and failure... I can totally relate to it.")

I wouldn't actually be bothered by it except that a thread like this pops up at least twice a week.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
I've never actually understood these threads. It seems like half of the posts are jokes while half of them are almost painful attempts at insight and/or reflection... and they're all the same ("I really like [insert song name] because this is exactly what I have been feeling lately. The loneliness and failure... I can totally relate to it.")

I wouldn't actually be bothered by it except that a thread like this pops up at least twice a week.

Then you do understand these threads. Some joke and some feel like letting their emotional diarrhea splatter all over the place. Feels good man?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Karvid

I would of much more preferred you to post a joke or an almost painful attempt at an insight and/or reflection.

And terrencemaddox, in this case it was for positive reasons, the ultimate song my friend... the ultimate song.
I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast...

YOU EAT PIECES OF SH*T FOR BREAKFAST?
Last edited by ChuckNorrisRiff at Mar 7, 2009,
Just about everything off of Enraged Poopfist's first album, I can totally relate to their themes of Viking warriors, mythology and bowel movements.
"gw"- Pelican
"To Here Knows When"- My Bloody Valentine
"Light from a Dead Star"- Lush
"Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was Transformed in Front of Our Eyes"- Red Sparowes

Something like that.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Love reign O'er me- The Who.
Quote by rcw110131

Well that was a waste of about 4 hours of my life.

But so worth it lol.

EDIT: wow, contradiction much?
The chariots of fire song for sure :P
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Birth - "What is Love?"

Infant - "Waht Is Love?"

Child - "What Is Love?"

Teenager - "(Keep Feeling) Fascination"

Adult - "Your River"

Old Man - "What Is Love?"

Deathbead - "South of Heaven"
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Classico - Tenacious D
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Page 1 of 2