Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody could help me out by telling me wether or not a Marshall MG100HDFX can be used with pedals. Thats all. Thanks!
it can be.

did you buy it yet? if not, you probably shouldnt
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
like any amp existing, it can. but its not a good amp, don't buy it.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
hey dude

read this, i asked the same question and learned a lot.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064708&highlight=mg100hdfx

kinda put me in my place, so to speak
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Check out tube amps before comtemplating buying a solid state amp
Question is why buy an amp loaded with FX to then use external FX. If your not going to use the marshall onboard stuff then just buy an amp without FX. Always better to get a good amp thats sounds good on its own than try to fix it with stomp boxes.
Hey guys thanks. uh yeah idk im not really great with all the gear stuff.
Any suggestions on amps i should get?
My price range is anything under 1000$
What do you play, are you willing to look used?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Peavey 3120
Peavey XXX
Mesa/Boogie F-30/Dc3
Marshall JCM 800 dual channel/900
Mesa/Boogie Mark III
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me