Page 1 of 2
Lend me you ears, I am here to talk about the savage negro. One of its natural habitat of the jungles of new york, Detroit, and worst of all washington DC. We must work together to destroy the queen, as the monkeys call her, "lil' Mama". We must obliterate their plans to make everyone have black skin. They have plans to infect us with negrosis, Negrosis is the world's worst disease, it will not necessarily kill you by itself, but the tribal monkey wars (gang fights) will kill you. Some monkeys will draw you in with their "niguaaahahhh" and their "blat blat dat powa majigga", but soon we the common human will destroy the monkeyrace. We need to make them evolve, In other words, Reverse negrosis. Michael Jackson had evolved but his evolution process was tampered with by the other Negroez. The other niguaaas rub feces on their skin daily to keep their complexion, this is also why they smell awful. They eat chicken because it is rich in fat, Which is exreted out out and used a make-up. Let's converse, on the subject...
Last edited by powerchord8879 at Mar 7, 2009,
... What?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by powerchord8879
Lend me you ears, I am here to talk about the savage negro. One of its natural habitat of the jungles of new york, Detroit, and worst of all washington DC. We must work together to destroy the queen, as the monkeys call her, "lil' Mama". We must obliterate their plans to make everyone have black skin. They have plans to infect us with negrosis, Negrosis is the world's worst disease, it will not necessarily kill you by itself, but the tribal monkey wars (gang fights) will kill you. Some monkeys will draw you in with their "niguaaahahhh" and their "blat blat dat powa majigga", but soon we the common human will destroy the monkeyrace. We need to make them evolve, In other words, Reverse negrosis. Michael Jackson had evolved but his evolution process was tampered with by the other Negroez. The other niguaaas rub feces on their skin daily to keep their complexion, this is also why they smell awful. They eat chicken because it is rich in fat, Which is exreted out out and used a make-up. Let's converse, on the subject...

*reported*

racist ****er
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Did /b/ decide to come the **** here or something? These trolls ****ing suck dick.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Theres obviously someone making several troll accounts right now.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by (Metal)lica
Theres obviously someone making several troll accounts right now.

Request an I.P. ban?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Thats pretty hardcore dude.

And if the trolling accounts is referred to my post, no im not trolling. But this was in the end pointless. This is so much disrespect, I really would go against my own beliefs and kill TS. But I do not like rap...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Last edited by PluckU at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by ccam555

Oh dear, This man is severley infected. To treat this poor, poor, man, you must reamain calm and wash all of the fecal matter that is on this man's skin.
If i lend you my ear, will i get it back??

*reported*
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 7, 2009,
reported, you racist ****er
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by powerchord8879
Oh dear, This man is severley infected. To treat this poor, poor, man, you must reamain calm and wash all of the fecal matter that is on this man's skin.

I don't think there's a cure.
Quote by powerchord8879

You know what if I were to hear you say that in person I would want for you to lend me your face so I can smash it with a baseball bat.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by A Bad Guitarist

This is only a treatment. A full vaccine called "a job" will soon be released.
Quote by A Bad Guitarist

its called a bullet
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by pwnagegnome
its called a bullet

I agree. There should be resident evil exept all the zombies are from detroit, and their fast because they are monkeys.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

The first sign of being infected is sympathy for other monkeys, the sympathy is then flushed out because Negroez cant love.
Quote by angusfan16
Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?

I was actually typing this same response when I saw your post.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by powerchord8879
The first sign of being infected is sympathy for other monkeys, the sympathy is then flushed out because Negroez cant love.

Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
I was actually typing this same response when I saw your post.

Great minds think alike.

Quote by ccam555
Idk, mods be sleepin'. Don't like this one bit.

I hope not, otherwise tonight might get a bit interesting, and i don't mean in a good way either...
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16
Great minds think alike.

I hope not, otherwise tonight might get a bit interesting, and i don't mean in a good way either...

Another night of the pear? *shudders*

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Another night of the pear? *shudders*

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by powerchord8879
No. Crack is for Monkeys.

what the **** is wrong with you, you're a ****ing sickening example of humanity.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by angusfan16
I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I guess so..
The fact that I'm still even posting in here should tell you something isn't quite right.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Boogie Man
what the **** is wrong with you, you're a ****ing sickening example of humanity.

At least i HAVE humanity. The monkeys arent even human. The monkeys will soon come for you. When the negroe's aplocalypse arrives, you shall not be a cast of my survivor party. You shall be sent to catch negrosis. You too, will have to rub fecal matter ALL over your body.
Page 1 of 2