I walked up the street to get some Doritos and a Coke.

I arrived at the 7-11.

Inside the 7-11 a man was upset because, a) the store clerk was bad at english and brown skinned, b) they were sold out of Mars bars. (How the hell does a 7-11 sell out of Mars bars?)

So I'm standing behind him and he is ranting and raving about how he would take over the store and manage it and fire all the "Jopackajews" working there. I was wondering what a Jopackajew was so I thought about it. I am guessing a Jehovah Witness who fudge packs and/or is of Pakistani origins and of Jewish heritage.

Some guy mentioned to "get a Snickers" instead; and the guy lost it. He said he had a peanut allergy and asked "How'd you like a Snickers up your ass, pal?". He was clearly insane and I don't know why he was upset but I hope he isn't seen in the store again. It ruined my customer experience.

Any ideas on what a Jopackajew is? I kinda thought it had a nice ring to it.
Last edited by D.B. Cooper at Mar 7, 2009,
Quote by D.B. Cooper
I walked up the street to get some Doritos and a Coke.

I arrived at the 7-11.

Inside the 7-11 a man was upset because, a) the store clerk was bad at english and brown skinned, b) they were sold out of Mars bars. (How the hell does a 7-11 sell out of Mars bars?)

So I'm standing behind him and he is ranting and raving about how he would take over the store and manage it and fire all the "Jopackajews" working there. I was wondering what a Jopackajew was so I thought about it. I am guessing a Jehovah Witness who fudge packs and/or is of Pakistani origins and of Jewish heritage.

Any ideas? I kinda thought it had a nice ring to it.

I would have yelled at the ****ing prick. I hate people like that. It means he would fire that pack of Jews, except it sounds like he talks like Don Vito. So, it didn't come out right.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

You should've been like "Hey i've got a mars bar in my pocket." Then go to pull it out and pull out the middle finger instead. Then run.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I'd have lost it in the store when he told the man to put a snickers up his ass, and consequently get some smartass remark too in all likelihood.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
You should've been like "Hey i've got a mars bar in my pocket." Then go to pull it out and pull out the middle finger instead. Then run.

lmao!

nice
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Why so much racism tonight?

I know right? and it doesn't

Feel Good Man
Sail upon the open skies
It ruined my customer experience.

i lol'd
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by ccam555
We may have /b/ tards in our midst.

You completely lost me there. lol please explain.
Where do you live?
Around my area all the 7-11s have middle eastern people (no better english)
What IS a Jopackajew?
Sounds like someone on the run from hitler, go-pack-a-jew?
Finally, what the hell is a mars bar?

@^
/b is the "random" category on 4chan. Investigate if you dare.
Quote by Nucci009
You completely lost me there. lol please explain.

Those fagots from 4chan are probably over here trollin our threads.
Sail upon the open skies
Did /b/ spring a leak?

Edit: Ah, apologies then, sorry.
|
|
V
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Mar 7, 2009,
I am not from /b/... you can take my word on it. I am not a multi either I just decided I'd make an account finally today. Bored and sitting at home being a lard ass.
One time, I went to 7-11 and got a cherry slurpee. It was sugar free and it was all liquid syrup. It was sour and terrible.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Yeah that sucks about the Cherry flavour being off. Nothing pisses me off then when that happens. Once I got a Big Gulp cup and filled with Coke and Mountain Dew but they were both watery as if the concentrate wasn't properly mixed. I still remember the clerks face after I dumped it onto the drip tray that catches spills and walked out.

It was his fault though, he should be testing the mix after he hooks it up and if it is bad like that it should be disconnected and a new pouch of concentrate should be added. It is ignorant and irresponsible work performance and diminishes my faith in slurpees. I walked away that day an embittered customer.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Why so much racism tonight?

I think it's because the mods are playing outside today.
I am not being racististic. This guy in the 7-11 was. He invents racist terms using slang hybrids and portmanteaus. I think he was lacking cells in his brain compartment.
Quote by D.B. Cooper
Yeah that sucks about the Cherry flavour being off. Nothing pisses me off then when that happens. Once I got a Big Gulp cup and filled with Coke and Mountain Dew but they were both watery as if the concentrate wasn't properly mixed. I still remember the clerks face after I dumped it onto the drip tray that catches spills and walked out.

It was his fault though, he should be testing the mix after he hooks it up and if it is bad like that it should be disconnected and a new pouch of concentrate should be added. It is ignorant and irresponsible work performance and diminishes my faith in slurpees. I walked away that day an embittered customer.

It almost makes me wish I would have gotten one of those off brand Slurpees that day.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
DB Cooper you have some interesting stories.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by D.B. Cooper
I am not being racististic. This guy in the 7-11 was. He invents racist terms using slang hybrids and portmanteaus. I think he was lacking cells in his brain compartment.

Holy **** you're awesome.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Something similar happened to me. There's a local convenience store call Mario's where I live. My friends and I went in to get some food and there was some dude who was REALLY pissed and REALLY crazy. He was apparently complaining that the coke he had got was actually a pepsi. We're not talking from like that machine thing with the grate at the bottom, this was a bottled coke, and he said it was a pepsi. He was yelling at the woman behind the counter caller her fat and ugly and such (which she 100% was but common man.) And so I was leaned over to my friend and go "Only one way to fight crazy." I then proceeded to say "Sir, I believe I heard stories of your mother that praise her sexual prowess." I then placed one hand on my crotch, and one hand straight in the air, and just walked out. My friends said that he paused for like 10 seconds and went back to yelling at the lady.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Something similar happened to me. There's a local convenience store call Mario's where I live. My friends and I went in to get some food and there was some dude who was REALLY pissed and REALLY crazy. He was apparently complaining that the coke he had got was actually a pepsi. We're not talking from like that machine thing with the grate at the bottom, this was a bottled coke, and he said it was a pepsi. He was yelling at the woman behind the counter caller her fat and ugly and such (which she 100% was but common man.) And so I was leaned over to my friend and go "Only one way to fight crazy." I then proceeded to say "Sir, I believe I heard stories of your mother that praise her sexual prowess." I then placed one hand on my crotch, and one hand straight in the air, and just walked out. My friends said that he paused for like 10 seconds and went back to yelling at the lady.

lol
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
since were on the race topic...i was driving by one of those really small car dealerships with 6 cars for sale. AND THERE WAS A BLACK DUDE TRYING TO POP THE LOCK ON A CAR THERE..me and my friend shat a brick
ESP Alexi 600 and Father Marshall.............nuff said
I once ate a person in line because I wanted a sub and they only had pizza.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
How'd you like a Snickers up your ass, pal?

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.