Before you tell us the odds we already know they're against us, get over it.

First order of business, we need a Representative, to make the calls to people for support, from they're we'll go on, come on people, Manny's is as American as baseball and hot dogs, lets keep them open somehow.
4th

1 was the original just info about it
2 was a copy of that that we dont understand why it was made
3 was some idiot who thought he was funny trolling
4 is this, we need a rep
Quote by yankovicfan3125
4th

1 was the original just info about it
2 was a copy of that that we dont understand why it was made
3 was some idiot who thought he was funny trolling
4 is this, we need a rep

oic
Am I the only one who has no idea what Manny's is?
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by The_Paranoia
oic

It appears to be spam, but this is a separate issue, the other thread was just about our thoughts on the news of the stores future end, this is about helping that. We thought it would be best to make a new thread for a new topic : \
The "original music superstore" Manny's has been a New York institution since they opened their doors in 1935. They quickly became known as the store where the stars shop, a reputation that still holds to this day.

Manny's New York
156 West 48th Street (between 6th & 7th Avenues)
New York, New York 10036

Quote by The_Paranoia
I didn't know either, then I Googled it.

Oh, *reported* btw.

Reasoning?
Quote by metaldud536
I doubt most people on here have been to this "Manny's"

yeah nobody gives a fu.ck
But it is a great store. Clapton and Hendrix as well as Nirvana have been in that store. All who have been there call it the best guitar store ever.
They shouldn't close down if it's so iconic, give them a magic cookie.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Weed
thanks for the thread comrade curry you paki faggot

Who the **** said I was a paki? Or a haaji? Or a derka? Or a faggot? I know what I am, a ****ing American , and I also know what you are, a ****ing troll hot off the presses from /b, listen we don't care about anything you say, your just another ****ing brick in the wall of mainly dumbass 09er's so I don't know why you're still here when everybody hates you after what only 1 day? Good job jackass I applaud you! for being a total dick.
clapton hendrix and nirvana have one thing in common. they are all gay and loved by mental midgets
Quote by Comrade Curry
Who the **** said I was a paki? Or a haaji? Or a derka? Or a faggot? I know what I am, a ****ing American , and I also know what you are, a ****ing troll hot off the presses from /b, listen we don't care about anything you say, your just another ****ing brick in the wall of mainly dumbass 09er's so I don't know why you're still here when everybody hates you after what only 1 day? Good job jackass I applaud you! for being a total dick.

rage lol
NO-ONE CARES ABOUT MANNY'S.

GET A LIFE

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF CLAPTON VISITED IT

STOP MAKING THREADS ON IT

Reported again.
Only you and that other moron are the only people so far who have evn heard of it.

You two give the fact that Clapton visited it as a reason to keep it open? Are you going to do that with every restaurant he ever went to as well? And the palce where he bought his toilet roll?

You're a tool.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
NO-ONE CARES ABOUT MANNY'S.

GET A LIFE

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF CLAPTON VISITED IT

STOP MAKING THREADS ON IT

Reported again.

i like this guy
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Only you and that other moron are the only people so far who have evn heard of it.

You two give the fact that Clapton visited it as a reason to keep it open? Are you going to do that with every restaurant he ever went to as well? And the palce where he bought his toilet roll?

You're a tool.

...I'm a tool? I'M A TOOL?! You're ****ing username is ClaptonWannabe, and I'm the tool? Quote one time where I have said your bolded print.
Quote by Comrade Curry
No you don't care, get over it.

Have you even been to Manny's? I assume you are a High School "rocker" who only listens to the classics and thinks they are music know-it-alls.

Chill. It's a store. FAO Schwarz was going to shut down in NYC and no one made such a big deal out of it.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Have you even been to Manny's? I assume you are a High School "rocker" who only listens to the classics and thinks they are music know-it-alls.

Chill. It's a store. FAO Schwarz was going to shut down in NYC and no one made such a big deal out of it.

Yes I have been, and no I'm not a "rocker", I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, I don't think I'm a music know it all, I know barely anything about theory, but if theres something you should think about it's this, if there's no support behind this thread then why worry, it'll just die.
Quote by The_Paranoia

maybe because this is a guitar forum and Manny's is a guitar store?

i'm just saying....

i would love for Manny's to stay open, it's a piece of music/Manhattan history, but business is business

oh, i've been to Manny's does it make my opinion more/less valid?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat