Hmmm...well I am pretty upset- still- and the incident that I am upset about happened a little over a week ago.

I thought I'd do some thing interesting for my girlfriends 25th b-day so I planned out a surprise party and invited about 20 people over to our place. I convinced her the day of it that I was making her a nice dinner after work and that I was excited to see her. I am beginning to wish I had done this instead.

She arrived at the door and we were all huddled around various parts of the house and she opened the door to the lights coming on and us all yelling surprise. She dropped her work folder and papers flew everywhere and her eyes bulged out and she let out a groaning sound.

I approached her and helped pick of the papers and she was red in the face and clearly upset. I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said no..... at this moment I knew something was wrong.

We ordered 5 pizzas at 8pm and she seemed distraught and out of it. Sitting on the couch trying to not fall asleep.

The pizzas arrived and she nibbed at one piece then left it on a napkin and continued staring at the wall. I asked her what was wrong with the pizza and she grumbled "it isn't the nice dinner now is it?"

She fell asleep at 9pm and everyone was gone by 915.

The next day she insisted she loves me and was not mad. She acknowledged how much work I had put into this thing as well.

It isn't enough though. I am still hurt, embarrassed and confused. I still remember her blank stare and robotic chewing of the one bite of her pizza for over what seemed like 100 bites and then a long swallow.

The hair on the back of my neck was standing up all night and I feel like I am noxious when I recall the evening.

Don't have a surprise party it was a huge lame waste of time and I am still distraught about the events of that particular evening.

tl/dr Don't throw a surprise party. I did and it ****ing sucked.
you planned something nice for her and she was ungrateful. though she may have legitimate reasons for not enjoying it, you have a right to feel hurt.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by metaldud536
Maybe you just suck. I have a level 36 Surprise party throwing skill.

I have a level of over 9000.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Hey, you'll both get over it. Take her out to a nice dinner tomorrow night, and don't make it a bigger deal than it is.
This is my sig
Quote by Malakian88
You feel noxious?

Yep. I am inhaling fumes for some reason. There must be a gas leak or a sewer pipe broken around here. I feel the gasses bubbling in my gut too.

Gaseous odours are amongst many other irritations of mine.
Lol there was a surprise party for my friend's girlfriend's birthday... I was confused on what was happening over the weekend and I asked her about this celebration thing that she had told me about at her church. She misunderstood me and ended up sorta knowing about her surprise party... I felt like an idiot, and I wasn't even talking about the surprise party.

Her mom was annoyed with me, and I have a feeling some of the other friends were too.

Surprise parties suck...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by YakunaAi
I have a level of over 9000.

Quote by D.B. Cooper
Yep. I am inhaling fumes for some reason. There must be a gas leak or a sewer pipe broken around here. I feel the gasses bubbling in my gut too.

Gaseous odours are amongst many other irritations of mine.

It's spelled nauseous? Not noxious?
That is really uncool, but do you know why she was like that? maybe she had a ****ty day at work and all day she was just looking forward to coming home and relaxing with you while enjoying a nice dinner. Or she had a bad experience with surprise parties when she was little. maybe that's when she found out her mom had a clown fetish, i don't know, but she did acknowledge that you put time and effort into it and at this point that's all you can ask for. It sucks that it ended up like that, but try not to let it bother you too much. **** happens, that's life. The only thing you can do now is try to make the future kick ass so that ****ty memory gets put in the back of your head.
Quote by metaldud536

It's spelled nauseous? Not noxious?

Yeah I feel nauseated but the gasses are noxious, and they aren't helping.
maybe next time say ur gunna do sumthin thats not as awesome as a super romantic dinner

like say your making her a human fecies cake when she finishes work

bam!

thats how u throw a surprise party
Quote by TheJoker
That is really uncool, but do you know why she was like that? maybe she had a ****ty day at work and all day she was just looking forward to coming home and relaxing with you while enjoying a nice dinner. Or she had a bad experience with surprise parties when she was little. maybe that's when she found out her mom had a clown fetish, i don't know, but she did acknowledge that you put time and effort into it and at this point that's all you can ask for. It sucks that it ended up like that, but try not to let it bother you too much. **** happens, that's life. The only thing you can do now is try to make the future kick ass so that ****ty memory gets put in the back of your head.

This is actually very good advice, all sarcasm aside.
You might want to go with something like this.
And don't let it get to you, it's not that bad.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Don't make a story up that is better then the thing you're lieing about
see, when it comes to me throwin' a surprise party, I hang upside down in their doorway with a nice sticky load waiting for them on the other side.
Quote by bendystraw
Don't make a story up that is better then the thing you're lieing about

TREW.
Well if you guys are serious, maybe she thought you were going to propose or something. I'm sure she had high hopes for the dinner.

Or she **** herself in front of all her friends....
She didn't want a surprise party with all of her friends.

She wanted sex with you.

Imagine you were working all day at work on your birthday. You would expect to come home to open legs.
Quote by Weed
Noooooooo body cares

i care douchebag.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Make up for it.

Tomorrow night, have the dinner.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
so.....basically your girlfriend is an ungrateful bitch?

aren't they all?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100