I'm looking to get an Audio Interface to hook my Guitar up to my PC. I've been writing some riffs and stuff, a lot with 2 guitars, and I wanted to mess around a bit. Having some rough demos would be good too if I ever decide to join a band. I'm deciding between two and I'm unsure which is the better overall. My max budget is $200

POD Studio UX1
- Cheaper
- Bass amps/cabs

Guitar Rig Session Full
- I've heard great things about GuitarRig but is it worth the $50 more?
-I've heard there are no Bass amps/cabs, true?

Which is the better choice or is there another better option?
Quote by robertito696
I'm looking to get an Audio Interface to hook my Guitar up to my PC. I've been writing some riffs and stuff, a lot with 2 guitars, and I wanted to mess around a bit. Having some rough demos would be good too if I ever decide to join a band. I'm deciding between two and I'm unsure which is the better overall. My max budget is $200

POD Studio UX1
- Cheaper
- Bass amps/cabs

Guitar Rig Session Full
- I've heard great things about GuitarRig but is it worth the $50 more?
-I've heard there are no Bass amps/cabs, true?

Which is the better choice or is there another better option?

If you want a good connection don't go USB. The pro's use firewire. Get you a firewire interface. A firepod is very cheap. You can get one with two inputs for like 200 dollars. This is a professional quality interface and comes with cubase LE recording software and asio drivers.

Your computer probably has a firewire input. It's the really small one that looks like a very small usb port. Sometimes it's hard to find it but it's on there somewhere.