The Digitech Hardwire Stereo Reverb is pretty fantastic, as is the Tech21 Boost R.V.B. If you want to go for the mad crazy awesome baller status, get a Soldano Space Box (not really a pedal though) and control it with any latching footswitch.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
holy grail
███████████████████████████████████
personally i would go for the Tech 21 R.V.B boost reverb....i have one and it is simply amazing...well theres my 2 cents....
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD MH-1000 String Thru w/SD's (brown ftw!)
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Amps/Pedals
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Analog Reverb Pedal
Line 6 Spider III combo
Digiverb is extremely versatile. The hardwire is great but pricey. Holy Grail is alright but generic. Boss RV's are fine; RV-3 is the best. I've seen mixed accounts of the Verbzilla but have never had a chance to use it myself.
I've personally settled for the Digiverb, and it suits me fine (so far).
I tried to like the Holy Grail, just didn't happen though. To me it always seemed to have a tinny or metallic sounding decay, and that's when you could actually hear it over the hiss! How much can you spend?
What do you want to do with it? Long ass surf trails? Thick shoegaze washy-floating sound? Classic rock lead tone style?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Id check out the Boss RVs and the new DigiTech. I dont like my Holy Grail nearly enough to honestly recommend it, but I suppose its worth checking out if youre interested in subtle amounts of reverb and dont mind the hiss, turn on/off pop, and volume drop
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Clean usually, but sometimes i use reverb with distortion to get a black metal tone like darkthrone or burzum
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
I tried to like the Holy Grail, just didn't happen though. To me it always seemed to have a tinny or metallic sounding decay, and that's when you could actually hear it over the hiss! How much can you spend?

Totally agree. The Holy Grail's sound is very uninspiring.
I've never experienced any of those problems with my Holy Grail. No noise, volume drop, or tinny decay. I absolutely love it. I say get one of the upgraded grails with more features, that should be good for you. Make sure to use it in the FX loop though, or it will sound very strange.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I'd probably just go with a Holy Grail then.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
i have a marshall reflector and i love it, the hall sounds huge, the plate is good, spring 2 is good and the reverse setting is really spacey. it is a digital reverb but... it has an all analog signal path. i like it
Guitars:
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/bigsby

Effects:
Boss tuner
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Proco Rat 2
EH Russian Big Muff Pi
VooDoo Labs Tremolo
EB Volume Pedal Jr
Line6 DL4

Amps:
Hot Rod Deville 410+orange ppc212ob