Page 1 of 2
I live in Carroll, Iowa, and I can't seem to find a good teacher for jack. does anybody know of any good ways to find a local teacher who knows his stuff? any help's appreciated, thanks!
"When words fail, the guitar speaks."
-George Szell
Quote by Ledforthehead
i will teach you

haha, this is saracasm right? it's hard to tell over the net. :P
-George Szell
Quote by soulflyV
A good way is to ask them what they know and what they could teach you.

right, but my problem is finding them in the first place. :/
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
I live in Carroll, Iowa, and I can't seem to find a good teacher for jack. does anybody know of any good ways to find a local teacher who knows his stuff? any help's appreciated, thanks!

Who is Jack, and why does he need a teacher?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
learn on your own, teachers dont really help...
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
If your uncle jack is on the roof will you help your uncle jack off?
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by ewp805
Who is Jack, and why does he need a teacher?

sustitute "jack" with "anything."
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
sustitute "jack" with "anything."

Who is Anything, and why does he need a teacher?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Who is Anything, and why does he need a teacher?

...ahhh... closer! but, give it another shot bud.
-George Szell
guitar dvd's but not andy aldort from guitar world mag. or however you spell his name, that dude is annoying, lol.

watching other guitarists, and practicing on your own. just be analytical of your technique so you don't end up looking like MAB
hmph. alright. well, topic has changed, and i know this is completely off topic and some will still not take it seriously, but my friends girlfriend just left him and now he's trying to commit suicide, and i have no way to get over there. i've tried talking him out of it, but he's not budging. :S help?
-George Szell
Quote by filthylittleboy
guitar dvd's but not andy aldort from guitar world mag. or however you spell his name, that dude is annoying, lol.

watching other guitarists, and practicing on your own. just be analytical of your technique so you don't end up looking like MAB

Hows dat gonna help Jack learn about Anything?
this jack kid sounds like a prick

Edit: and if your friend is suicidal encourage your friends choices and believes.
Last edited by Ledforthehead at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Ledforthehead
this jack kid sounds like a prick

Edit: and if your friend is suicidal encourage your friends choices and believes.

one of my best ****ing friends could die tonight and you give me this ****?! i can't ****ing believe the nerve of some people. do you really act like this in real life? like a bunch of little kids? i'm not stuck up by any means, but my friend could die over some stupid bitch and this is the input i get?
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
one of my best ****ing friends could die tonight and you give me this ****?! i can't ****ing believe the nerve of some people. do you really act like this in real life? like a bunch of little kids? i'm not stuck up by any means, but my friend could die over some stupid bitch and this is the input i get?

how do you have time to type on the internet if your friend is suicidal?

It's BS. Anyone of us who has had a friend on the verge of death knows you don't have time to take a break and chat in the pit.
Quote by Tommy Walker
call the cops

i don't want to put him in the fourth floor, i just want him to try to make sense of things.
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
i don't want to put him in the fourth floor, i just want him to try to make sense of things.

It won't happen like that. He'll go to counseling and what not. My brother tried it, and I believe his friend called the cops.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by dullsilver_mike
how do you have time to type on the internet if your friend is suicidal?

It's BS. Anyone of us who has had a friend on the verge of death knows you don't have time to take a break and chat in the pit.

what else am i supposed to do, i was just on the phone with him until he hung up, and now i'm texting him, i can't call the cops on him and he doesn't have a home phone or any other phones around the house. and he live miles away from me. this is all i've got. just, give me some therapy-induced quote or line or something to say to him for christ sake! he's calmed down now, but he still thinks that life isn't going to go on without her. he's being rediculous! just help, please.
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister

If he comes to his senses he won't be put in the fourth floor.

CALL THE COPS NOW!!!

EDIT: **** making him feel better. Get him safe.
Last edited by Tommy Walker at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
It won't happen like that. He'll go to counseling and what not. My brother tried it, and I believe his friend called the cops.....

you don't know my town man. the things here are sickening and unneccesary. they'd put him on pills and make a huge deal out of everything. i just want to talk him out of it. our cops are crooked. and he lives in a different town.
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
you don't know my town man. the things here are sickening and unneccesary. they'd put him on pills and make a huge deal out of everything. i just want to talk him out of it. our cops are crooked. and he lives in a different town.

You are a ****ing idiot.

Realize that if your friend dies, or attempts suicide. It's on your conscience. You had some stupid conspiracy theory about the police and were too much of a bitch to do what needed to be done.
Last edited by Tommy Walker at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Tommy Walker
You are a ****ing idiot.

This. There is no such ****ing thing as crooked cops like in the movies, especially with a suicide. It's not a ****ing drug ring. Get ****ing help. And also you said the cops in YOUR town are crooked. And also, you can call 911 and have them dispatch cops from his town to his house.

▲ ▲

Quote by Tommy Walker
You are a ****ing idiot.

why?! because i don't want to make my friend look like a suicidal emo psycho kid of the town and give him another reason to off himself? the cops won't help man, i'm serious, they're ****ed up around here. all they do is sit on their high horses and think every kid's a trouble-maker. i'm serious bro.
-George Szell
Quote by AlexWerkmeister
why?! because i don't want to make my friend look like a suicidal emo psycho kid of the town and give him another reason to off himself? the cops won't help man, i'm serious, they're ****ed up around here. all they do is sit on their high horses and think every kid's a trouble-maker. i'm serious bro.

story is BS bruh
YEAH FIGHT THE POWER! It's only your best friend.

He won't need another reason to kill himself when he's already dead.
he's not picking up his phone, and he's not texing back.
-George Szell
Seriously man. What the **** is wrong with you? He's gonna ****ing kill himself, and you talk about crooked cops? Come the **** on, and get off of your ass and do something. CALL THE ****ING POLICE!

▲ ▲

Page 1 of 2