I'm in the market for a folding bicycle. Anybody have any experience with them? I was looking mainly at either a Strida or Sinclair A-bike. The A-bike seems to be less expensive and lighter than any of Strida's bikes. Any help would be appreciated.
i bought this just 2 days ago. very light and folds down pretty good!

$399 if you're in canada, $329 in the states.

its by a company called KHS. Not as good as Dahon, but affordable and fun to ride.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I have a real bike.

EDIT: biking is not origami!
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Kivarenn82
i bought this just 2 days ago. very light and folds down pretty good!

$399 if you're in canada, $329 in the states.

its by a company called KHS. Not as good as Dahon, but affordable and fun to ride.

How much does it weigh when folded?
Quote by guitarnoobie
How much does it weigh when folded?

The same as it does when unfolded.

>_>

<_<
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
"Ash got on his Bicycle"

lulz
eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.
Quote by AeroRocker
The same as it does when unfolded.

>_>

<_<

i was just gonna say..

but it feels around.. 20-25 lbs i guess.. i'll have to put it on a scale to see how much it really weighs.

its less than my old BMX anyway.
Quote by guitarnoobie
These are real bikes.

Are you really that stupid?

My edit under the original post didn't give it away that I wasn't being serious?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul

Are you really that stupid?

My edit under the original post didn't give it away that I wasn't being serious?

1. No

2. No it didn't.
Quote by guitarnoobie
1. No

2. No it didn't.

Well then yes, yes you are that stupid.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
Well then yes, yes you are that stupid.

Nope, your intent simply was not clear in text form. Moving on, any other recommendations on folding bicycles?
well i mentioned the brand name already, but if you got good money to blow check out www.dahon.ca

wicked folders there..

googling folding bikes will bring up lots of other names as well.. but dahon is the big name i've seen so far.
My eset does not like the look of that website.... Im gonna steer a clear.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker