Ok, so Im gonna be plain some shows pretty soon, and was wondering, how can I improve my strumming accuracy while im standing playing a show. I want to be able to play pretty clean and accurate and fast, but I also want to be jumping around and stuff on stage to look cool, so how can I strum accurately, even with my guitar moving around a lot?
only practice standing up.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Keep ur arm anchored to the top of the guitar when jumping.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Practice standing up! If you find that while doing your show your accuracy isn't all that because you are jumping around, stop jumping and focus on playing.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Practice doing what you want to do at the show when you practice by yourself/with your band. That's pretty much all there is too it.

Also, a piece of advice, don't do anything at the show that you didn't do (and not screw it up) when you were practicing.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Learn to spell 'Playing'. That helped me stand up, I'm sure it will help you
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"