my guitar is an old slightly beat up Ibanez GRX70 Agathis Body, 22 Frets the pickups are still stock. im currently plugging into a Line6 Spider II 112 75W pickup configuration is H/S/H

i play some metal, but i often play Vai or Satriani. i do delve into some blues or some really bright clean tones sometimes.

question is. is there a set of pickups that can replace my current set price is not too much of a bother at the moment. im still doing my research.

ideally i would like a warmer tone at the neck, a brighter clean tone at the middle and a heavy dirty distorted metal tone at the bridge
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
A pickup change wont be very noticeable through a Spider. No offence or anything, but it would be a waste of money.
pickups wont make that much big of a difference with your amp and guitar. firstly you need a new amp. secondly a new guitar(agathis is a poor tone wood), and only then worry about the pickups. but as for the pickups, its dimarzio evo(hsh) or dimarzio tone zone+true velvet+paf pro.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
so, would those work on an RG? ive been looking around, im still weighing up the options between an S series ibanez or an RG,

thanks btw. ill probably just keep messing with my settings. ill find it.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
depends on the model. but anything higher than a rg320 or a s320 is a fairly good guitar, and will sound good with the pickups. though in that range, i recommend the s series, because the zr trem on the s series is much better than the edge 3 on the low end rg's.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey