ok this is the thing.. i posted a while back that i needed a stack... hockever i decided after seeing a local band that a 212 would suffice... i just was at applebees this afternoon and lost an auction on a jsx 212... which seems to fit the bill....if u had the choice of combos between a mesa ( i kno theyre alot more....) a jsx or a carvin v3... for allllll types of music... srv, john mayer.. to metallica and dragon force.... im going to jamaica for spring break and i cant waiiiiit to be back to hear your rec....... either the mesa 212 the jsx... which i really thought was the one... or the v3... orrrr if you have another suggestion feel free.. .thank you. very much.
wat
███████████████████████████████████
mesa definitely.. unless you've tried out the JSX and know you need that amp. or you can buy the head, which is a lot easier and buy a 212 cab, which imo is fine. or get a 112 combo and hook it up to a 112 or 212 cab.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I would buy some ADHD meds and not worry about the amps.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
wat
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com

i reckon go for the jsx or the carvin. i dont really think mesas are much better if any.
Quote by andrew b emmel
ok this is the thing.. i posted a while back that i needed a stack... hockever i decided after seeing a local band that a 212 would suffice... i just was at applebees this afternoon and lost an auction on a jsx 212... which seems to fit the bill....if u had the choice of combos between a mesa ( i kno theyre alot more....) a jsx or a carvin v3... for allllll types of music... srv, john mayer.. to metallica and dragon force.... im going to jamaica for spring break and i cant waiiiiit to be back to hear your rec....... either the mesa 212 the jsx... which i really thought was the one... or the v3... orrrr if you have another suggestion feel free.. .thank you. very much.

TRANSLATION:
In an earlyer thread i stated that i am in need of a stack.
After carefull thinking i have decided a 212 combo type amplifier would suffice.
This afternoon i went to applebees to which my demise caused me to lose an auction on a Peavey JSX amplifier i had bet on.
Damn Anonymous Bidder!
This is disapointing because it seemed to be versatile for my needs.
So alas i make another thread.

I am in search of a new amplifier still and would like your opinion on what i should get.
AMPS I HAD IN MIND:
A Mesa 212 of some sorts
A Peavey JSX 212 combo
A Carvin V3 212 combo

Im into many genres and styles so versatility is key.

Although these are in mind id love your suggestions !

REPLY:
Id go with the JSX myself.
^

I'd go for the Mesa or the Carvin. Or if you can find one, a Framus Dragon.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
I'd Say go with the JSX. i tried one and loves it. and it gets a great variety of sounds too.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Dude, Applebee's sucks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
^I think he lost the auction while he was away from his computer at Applebees.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by BD 425
^I think he lost the auction while he was away from his computer at Applebees.

Got it......lol. Too early in the morning....or afternoon I guess.
hahahahaha im sorry about this post... the translation was spot on....i had actually just got home from the pub... :S again sorry