http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2008/11/a-completely-new-type-of-music-rjdj-iphone-ipod/

http://rjdj.me/

o_O

I've never REALLY wanted an iPhone before, simply because I really had no real use for one.

I MUST have an iPhone now. It's essential to my existence. O_O
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Sounds a lot like Microsoft Songsmith, and everyone bashed that program just because it was made by Microsoft. (and because they had a Mac in the promotional advertisement, but still)
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
that is nuts! great idea, I want to see one in action
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
You don't want one of those silly affordable practical ones. Get one of these:

http://gizmodo.com/5161289/worlds-stupidest-most-expensive-iphone-mod-yet-costs-25-million-dollars
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Maybe I'm just old fashioned or completely misinterpreted the whole video but that seems like it would be really irritating.

I would much rather just chose the music I want to listen to than let the iPhone decide for me based on what I happen to be doing or how loud it happens to be around me.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I think that is the most amazing concept

I love it,
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Garret.
Maybe I'm just old fashioned or completely misinterpreted the whole video but that seems like it would be really irritating.

I would much rather just chose the music I want to listen to than let the iPhone decide for me based on what I happen to be doing or how loud it happens to be around me.

I don't think it's about choosing music, it's a separate app for creating music, and my attraction to it would be to experiment with as many sounds as I can, just to see the result.

EDIT: Hell if they just made a standalone piece of equipment that did this it would be pretty cool.
Last edited by Injuyin at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Injuyin
I don't think it's about choosing music, it's a separate app for creating music, and my attraction to it would be to experiment with as many sounds as I can, just to see the result.

EDIT: Hell if they just made a standalone piece of equipment that did this it would be pretty cool.

+1

The guy would just have to create and manufacture a simple device with a microphone, audio playback, and an accelerometer.

Might cost a lot, but he could totally pull it off.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by DegaMeth
thats pretty cool. i would use it like once tho.

Yeah maybe, either way I'm gonna yell at people I know that have iPhones to get it. And let me use it.