Page 1 of 2
what is everyones most valuable record(to you)

mine would be an origional print The Adicts "Bar Room Bop EP" signed by monkey, pete, and mel.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I have a friend with the original rolling stones sticky fingers with the unzippable zipper. personally im too cheap to buy records. TPB FTW!
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
I'm really jealous of TS. I've got AJJ's People record. Not rare but I still love it to death if that counts.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Rush's Hemispheres Album. Amazing album, amazing band, and as for today's standards, pretty rare.
Quote by cecil69
I'm really jealous of TS. I've got AJJ's People record. Not rare but I still love it to death if that counts.

ya that counts. it doesnt matter how rare it is at all,but how personally attached you are to it.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I have a 1972 pressing of the Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and a 1972 pressing of the New York Dolls' self-titled album. I love those two so so much.
DOWN&OUT
I have no vinyl records. I have a copy of the Operation Ivy CD that cost about $50 at the time. I wouldn't have bought it myself because I could have just ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED it, but it was given to me by a friend.
I don't have anything really rare, but my yellow Dork Rock is probably my favorite.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I want to get an original pressing "Day the Country Died" whenever I can find it and have money.

EDIT: Found a near-mint copy for dirt cheap that seems too good to be true... confirming the authenticity and then might just buy it...

HELP ME I'M ADDICTED.
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Mar 8, 2009,
I have the Teenage Bottlerocket live album, which there were only 200 or so printed. And it's one of nine to be signed, so it's pretty ****ing rare.

Not punk, but also have an original pressing of Notorious B.I.G. "Juicy" single. I bought it at a record store in Boston for $4, it's worth over $100.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I have some THOMAS FUNCTION test pressing some where and I have an original RICE HARVESTER record and I just bought an AMDI PETERSENS ARME record last night it was the first pressing.

The rarest one i have though is probably the POWERAGE 7". They were one of the 1st punk bands from South Africa.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I actually have the Sex Pistols' Holidays In The Sun single. Which is pretty embarrassing. I also have the NOFX Timmy The Turtle single. It's really funny since it's "SUPER RARE" with it's limited pressing of only 9000 or so records. Oh NOFX, just because you're popular doesn't mean 9000 records is that limited of a production run.

My favorite is my Some Day/Distant Illusion single from Flipper. It's a purple 7" and it doesn't come in a record sleeve. it's just in a clear plastic sleeve with a little piece of paper with a little bit about Flipper and the lyrics. It's just a fun little record.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.

the drongos for europe "deaths a career" ep second upwards on the right, no reason for it, it's not worth much and easy to get hold of, i just love it.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
hahaha i like madness, i cant help it! I try to pretend otherwise but as soon as i hear them my feet and smile betray me and before i know it im dancing and grinning like an idiot.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
An early pressing of the first Ramones album, and a sealed copy of IF by MSI.

Not as cool as Brian's Carbonara Leave Home LP.
Quote by gopherthegreat
I don't have records. I'm fine listening to music with my cliche mp3 player.

you mean you´re a little MTV kid who has forgotten the romance of LPs and CDs. You just steal your music via Internet or iTunes, you don´t get to know the charm of a CD cover or the the beau of a big LP
Quote by lavazza
you mean you´re a little MTV kid who has forgotten the romance of LPs and CDs. You just steal your music via Internet or iTunes, you don´t get to know the charm of a CD cover or the the beau of a big LP

Zing!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Nostalgic for Nothing by J Church is my favorite vinyl. I'm not sure how rare the album itself is, but it's fantastic. It's also a double LP on marble blue vinyl that I only paid like $11 for. *-)
I own "Complete Madness" which i am pretty stoked about, its a great complilation and my oldest record so i would say its my most prized.
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by lavazza

I have CD's.

Jack my swag
The Full set of the U.K. and U.S. versions of ALL the Beatles albums. Only the albums, not the compilations.

(Yes, the RECORDS)
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
I have an original pressing of The Clash's "London Calling" with the lyrics insert.
Sounds great!
I acquired two autographed Ramones albums when I got married--an original pressing of the Ramones and Road to Ruin. I also have some original release / early release Buzzcocks albums that are rather near and dear.
im jealous of basically everyone here now...Oh, and to whoever said they wanted an original print "the day the country died". if you live in so-cal to la, there is a punk record store called "dr.strange records" with 2 in stock
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Crown of Thornz- Mentally Vexed

Really good CD and its kinda rare but not really.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
Well there's Transformer by Lou Reed, The Clash's self titled album (UK version), Duct Tape Soup by Crimpshrine, Frankenchrist, Rocket to Russia the self titled, and Elvis Costello's This Year's Model. One of them is bound to be an original pressing, so whichever it is, thats my most prized one.
EDIT: I just realized how cocky all that sounded, but I'm just saying that one of them has to be an original because they're old as f*ck and the rest probably aren't very valuable at all.
Last edited by lounge act at Apr 8, 2009,
Quote by DempseyPunk
im jealous of basically everyone here now...Oh, and to whoever said they wanted an original print "the day the country died". if you live in so-cal to la, there is a punk record store called "dr.strange records" with 2 in stock

That was me, and I already got it online. Dr. Strange didn't have it when I was looking... or if they did, they were bluurg releases, not spiderleg. I don't remember at this point. What I do know is I'm proud of my current Subhumans collection, but I want to expand it soon.
I've got an original Specials LP that's just awesome.
As far as rare records go, I have a Love Like...Electrocution 12". One of 170 out there. One of my favorite screamo records. Got me into the genre. I also have a Saetia 7" that I've seen go for $80 on ebay. Another one of my introductions to the genre.
I've got a ton of old classic rock and jazz records from my dad. A lot of Beatles and a couple Bob Dylan Bootlegs from the 60s and 70s that are so good.
Page 1 of 2