It's not working anymore, my 1/4" transformer for the headphones got stuck in there (well the input part, the input part for the headphones got pulled out) and now it doesn't work, I'm just lucky it isn't caught on the top button inside that cuts off the speaker. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get it out? I've tried screwdrivers and even screws to try and screw it back in and pull it out, but all is failing. Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way, anyone who flames me for having an MG has nothing better to with their life than bitch about 15 watt beginner amps for beginner guitarists like me. Thought I'd just put that out there because if you want to bitch about amps, bitch about the MG heads and cabs or something, just not these baby amps.
Quote by cjlane
It's not working anymore, my 1/4" transformer for the headphones got stuck in there (well the input part, the input part for the headphones got pulled out) and now it doesn't work, I'm just lucky it isn't caught on the top button inside that cuts off the speaker. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get it out? I've tried screwdrivers and even screws to try and screw it back in and pull it out, but all is failing. Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way, anyone who flames me for having an MG has nothing better to with their life than bitch about 15 watt beginner amps for beginner guitarists like me. Thought I'd just put that out there because if you want to bitch about amps, bitch about the MG heads and cabs or something, just not these baby amps.

Here take my flameshield

The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Thanks, now can I have a productive post from someone who'd like to help me? I'd really like to use my headphone input.