Hey
I was in a guitar shop today and i saw a guitar i hadnt heard of before. The brand was called Kayne.
The guitar had a cutaway, brown tortoise shell pickguard, white binging and blue sort of tortoise shell strip running around next to the binding. The body was made of a dark kind of wood. Anyway i played it and it was amazing. The sound was brilliant and the pickup sounded pretty good to. It was only $249 Australian. For the price range it is one of the best guitars i have played. The one i played either needed new strings or they were brand new because it made a lot of sliding noises when i played.

I am going to buy it very soon. Has anyone heard of this brand before? Or had any experience??
I will post lots of pics when i get it so people can see.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
definitely never heard of it before

good though you found a guitar you immediately liked
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Last edited by about at Mar 11, 2009,
I bought a Kayne acoustic today with cutaway and pickup for $250 aus dollars. What an awesome guitar for the price. I was told by the salesman they are made by Tanglewood guitars. I also read elsewhere they are a replacement for Magnum guitars albeit upmarket. I used to own a magnum and they were rubbish. I notice that the top is made from two pieces of wood (there is a fine join near the middle) I would like to know what kinds of wood are used in these guitars. The model is kad539cen.
old thread is old.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143