This is something i worked on in the last hour or so and im thinkin of workin it into a full song. It seems very epic to me so far and its just got 1 and a half minutes of the intro so far

touched up version below
Last edited by aceral1715 at Mar 8, 2009,
you listened a bit too much to DEath Magnetic, since youve got a "my apcalypse" song and this one seriously sounds like "The Unforgiven III"
altough it sounds good, it resembles too much to the song listed higher, so it's a weird situation.
intro B is very poor, sounds like random noise except the drums which have a nice rhythm.
Intro A was really good, a bit long but I liked it, you can get rid of intro B and use the drum part in the main riff or something.
Quote by aceral1715
This is something i worked on in the last hour or so and im thinkin of workin it into a full song. It seems very epic to me so far and its just got 1 and a half minutes of the intro so far

I tried to touch it up...
um yeah, intro A is mean, but intro b is lame. maybe add some deeper lower chords behind it
Like many others i thought intro A good. Intro B needs something adding to it, though i didnt mind your choice of chords really
I've touched it up. Kept intro B(even though everyones prolly going NOO right now) but changed it up a bit. I've got lyrics for the first verse.

Also, does anyone feel like doing a collaboration on this song?
Attachments:
ietksrss.gp5
Quote by aceral1715
I've touched it up. Kept intro B(even though everyones prolly going NOO right now) but changed it up a bit. I've got lyrics for the first verse.

Also, does anyone feel like doing a collaboration on this song?

I removed track 4 (Guitar 3) and it sounds amazing, intro A transits really nicely into intro B now.

Just get rid of guitar 3 or completely change it.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1083294
"Intro A" is great. I really liked the strings ... they added a great sound. Then I loved the way the drums quietly came in - should probably turn the volume up just a tiny bit though. Like most people I didn't like "Intro B" - however, trying what CrimsonBizzare suggested and completely ditching Guitar 3 works really well in my opinion. Guitar 2 has a great melody there which is ruined by Guitar 3. The drumbeat in "Intro B" is pretty awesome. This has potential to become a pretty great song.

C4C? Link in sig.