I am going to be going. I've never been to one. Anyone else going to Summer Namm? I'm not sure if it'll be as cool as winter namm because all of that cool stuff came out on winter namm. Hoping to see some cool new amps.
Quote by Davester000
Of course the summer one won't be as cool as the winter one...

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Davester000

my first "lol" of my sunday, hahahaha though it was a cheap one.
eh... corny joke but.. I'm hoping it will be. I didn't know they'd do it in the same place twice.
Quote by Davester000

but amps and guitars will be hotter
^Don't you need connectionz to get in though?

Where is Summer Namm, anyways?

BDedit: Google'd. 'Tis in Nashville does it ever come to Boston? or do they always have em in the same place?
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Last edited by BD 425 at Mar 8, 2009,
Most big name brands seem to get out their stuff at winter namm, but Summer Namm usually brings some really cool stuff from the smaller makers.
Quote by blind.quardian
from the door.

GTFO, namm is invite only.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
GTFO, namm is invite only.

Yeah, It says right on the website, "Not open to the public."
http://www.namm.org/thenammshow
It says it in pink over on the right.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
I'm getting in from a local musician who I'm going with who also owns a music store. He does a lot of guitar instructional videos. He won't be selling his videos there but will be bringing some of his stuff. I'm just his help out guy. He's gotten pretty big over the past few months because he's done some guitar seminars with some pretty big guitar names.

We are going under "visitor" by the way.
Last edited by hcsn2008 at Mar 8, 2009,