is iot worht swapping my kerry king vee for this?

my vee new is £375 i saw it for i have no clue about the warlock though, i only want to swap really because i can no longer stand the body shape
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by A Certain Death
keep the V.
warlocks = fail.
no one takes someone with a warlock seriously.

This. Also, don't get a frigging low end BC Rich, under 1000 quid they usually SUCK.
Get a Jackson or an Ibanez.

I hate these threads, kids buying a BC Rich cause they look br00talz.
You don't like the V shape? Then why did you buy one? I bet because it looked cool and it had Kerry King on it.
Listen, a Kerry King guitar means it's DESIGNED by Kerry King / based on one of his guitars. He doesn't play one..
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Last edited by LordPino at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by LordPino
This. Also, don't get a frigging low end BC Rich, under 1000 quid they usually SUCK.
Get a Jackson or an Ibanez.

I hate these threads, kids buying a BC Rich cause they look br00talz.
You don't like the V shape? Then why did you buy one? I bet because it looked cool and it had Kerry King on it.
Listen, a Kerry King guitar means it's DESIGNED by Kerry King / based on one of his guitars. He doesn't play one..

actually i dont even like kerry king or his music

also the only reason i want to trade it for a shape i can sit down and play is because i broke my leg and it will be in plaster for ****ing ages you try playing a guitar while using crutches
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
actually i dont even like kerry king or his music

also the only reason i want to trade it for a shape i can sit down and play is because i broke my leg and it will be in plaster for ****ing ages you try playing a guitar while using crutches

I see.
You can play a V whilst sitting down, just put one of the points in between your legs. Look at vids of Kerry King / Alexi Laiho / anyone that uses a V/ RR.

Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
i tried that that s how i have been playing but its just too awkard, i dont now maybe ill leave it, it look nice on my wall :P:
Quote by Deliriumbassist