Ok so i want a tone that resembles bullet for my valentines.. my rig right now is a schecter omen 6 and a peavey vypyr 15w.. hopefully in the future im upgrading to a schecter c1 hellraiser and idk what amp... so yeah tips on how to get this tone.. what gear i need.. all that stuff.. im looking for an amp around 75w so i can do band practice and small gigs.. the guitar will most likley be last on the list seeing that its a **** load of money.. so yeah amps.. pedals.. all that stuff

thanks in advance if you could understand the post !
Matt tuck:
peavey 6505,
jackson RR's
EMG 81/85
Ibanez TS9
Roland jc120 (for clean)
Ibanez CS9

Page
Esp flying Vs
Mesa dual rec
not sure of pedals

if you love there tone then save for each piece of kit

here is pictures of thier rig

http://www.uberproaudio.com/content/view/241/38/

ebay or criag list things to get best deals
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo if you want Matt's Tone. Matt uses a 6505 and the 6505+ combo will be around 550$ and is going to come out soon. for more details on his pedalboard go here: http://www.uberproaudio.com/content/view/241/38/

For Page's tone you will need a Triple Rectifiers which is still around 1500 to 1900 $ used (not sure how much and to lazy to go on ebay now. for pedalboard go here: http://www.uberproaudio.com/content/view/377/38/

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by peavey6505+user

if you love there tone then save for each piece of kit

That made me laugh for some reason,

Do you know how good the 75W vypyr is for bullet tones? Im planning on getting it.
Quote by liam-rooney
That made me laugh for some reason,

Do you know how good the 75W vypyr is for bullet tones? Im planning on getting it.

60W tube Vypyr would be better for it since its the same power amp as the 6505 and my buddy just got a Vypyr and I think if tweaked right the Vypyr even the 15w one sound close to the real thing. not exactly but pretty close.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
What is special with this band is that they sound AWESOME with the volume knob at 0
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
What is special with this band is that they sound AWESOME with the volume knob at 0

See. This is considered a stupid post, only because this man asked a serious question, and everyone else gives a serious answer or no answer at all.

BTW, this isn't the pit.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by Sumlover41

GTFO!
I don't understand people like you come on here read and than just bash it. Same with youtubes. why first watch it or go and command on something you hate anyway. that would be a totally waist of time. so once again.
GTFO! and get a LIFE!

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
60W tube Vypyr would be better for it since its the same power amp as the 6505 and my buddy just got a Vypyr and I think if tweaked right the Vypyr even the 15w one sound close to the real thing. not exactly but pretty close.

There is no way I can afford the 60W tube, But if the 15W can get there tone a bit then im sure the 75 will
Liam, get the 75.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
yeah the vypyr might be the one.. i played the 75w with the hellraiser that has the 81 and 85 and i playing suffocating under words of sorrow and it sounded aaaaaamazing
Quote by Sumlover41

reported for spam
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Sumlover41

That's funny, coming from "sumlover41"
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay