Spent about 1 1/2 at a GC playing through this thing. All I can say is what a cool little amp and it will be the replacement for my Valve junior. i like my Vj with an EQ (and other assorted pedals) and this amp easily rivaled that. The treble, mid, and bass dials were very responsive and shaping the tone was effortless. The 1 watt to 20 watt dial is an absolute joy for any of you late night practicers with people sleeping in the house. i took this thing down in volume to almost nothing and was still getting pretty good tone. Way better cranked of course, but on par with every other low volume setup i've used that I thought was pretty good. even the OD is pretty good something this small.

The coolest part was dialing it over to the 6V6 side and this thing basically turned into Fender. I had been using a Dean 79 ML, right away I grabbed a nashville tele (MIM) and started getting some sweet tele fender tones. I was also surprised at how much the tone control on the guitar effected the amp. Alot more then tele's do with my Vj. I was again very pleased with the responsiveness.

Blending the 6V6's and the el 84's together seemed to suit something like the ML a bit better then with the tele, but the versatility this afforded was pretty amazing. Wish i could have run some pedals through it

My next amp for sure.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I think you'll be very happy with it. I've had mine for about 2 weeks, and the more I play it, the more I like it.