ok u guys, i need help
i was masturbating last night and my chest started hurting
now, im not wat u would call fit but i sure as hell can take a few minutes of fapping
so i decide to call it quits and go to bed, thinking it would go away
well, i woke up this morning and i couldn't breath
wats wrong wit me??
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Thy Woodzy
I'm not a doctor.

doesn't mean u have to be
i'm sure this has happened to one of the many UGers out there
and one of them is bound to help me (i hope)
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
ouch, looks like someone's preggers...
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by imdeth
God punched you in the chest. He doesn't like masturbaters ya know.

then slayer was right
God hates us all
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
eat, drink or do something unusual lately? could be an allergy attack, or a stressor attack from a certain activity. i've been diagnoised with sex headaches, meaning whenever i'm on the brink, i get severe headaches. i'm on beta blockers for the headaches, and liquid painkillers for extreme joint pain, slight chest pains that i get when i exercise too much, and to cope with stress; and now my doctor tells me he needs to ween me off the painkillers because he believes i'm addicted and depressed.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
It's Lupus.

It's not lupus .... it's never lupus.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
...so, you woke up and couldn't breath? If only. Would've saved a lot of people the trouble of telling you to go to a doctor.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by djmay71
eat, drink or do something unusual lately? could be an allergy attack, or a stressor attack from a certain activity. i've been diagnoised with sex headaches, meaning whenever i'm on the brink, i get severe headaches. i'm on beta blockers for the headaches, and liquid painkillers for extreme joint pain, slight chest pains that i get when i exercise too much, and to cope with stress; and now my doctor tells me he needs to ween me off the painkillers because he believes i'm addicted and depressed.

i was pulling it coz i caught me now ex gf making out wit some guy
stress could be the answer
+10 for actually trying to help
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by Sakattack75
i was pulling it coz i caught me now ex gf making out wit some guy
stress could be the answer
+10 for actually trying to help

You masturbated to the thought of your girlfriend cheating on you?

You have serious problems.
lol... just... lol
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by boreamor

thats wat the other doctors said
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by boreamor

how could one get off, or get hard for that matter with the thought of a girlfriend cheating on them....well, unless TS wanted to club him/her in an unusual way...
Maybe the semen clogged up your throat and that's why you couldn't breathe.

And the chestpains were just a heartattack.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by djmay71

how could one get off, or get hard for that matter with the thought of a girlfriend cheating on them....well, unless TS wanted to club him/her in an unusual way...

it takes skill my friend
skill
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
U haz teh AIDz. Next plz!

If that sort of thing that gets you in the zone, then perhaps a threesome would be your solution -- just imagine taking a shot at your ex-girlfriend with your love-cannon after all she's done...

Seriously though, have you talked to your ex since you split up? Perhaps you just need to accept that you've split up with her, and talking to her would probably help.
Quote by TheWickerMan666
U haz teh AIDz. Next plz!

If that sort of thing that gets you in the zone, then perhaps a threesome would be your solution -- just imagine taking a shot at your ex-girlfriend with your love-cannon after all she's done...

Seriously though, have you talked to your ex since you split up? Perhaps you just need to accept that you've split up with her, and talking to her would probably help.

i have
we decided to try to stay friends but i just cant get over wat could've been

and to clear things up, i was trying to let a few lose but i couldn't stop thinking about her so i stopped
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Im amazed that this thread isnt closed yet
Never, NEVER stay friends with ur ex just out of the fact that when shes angry she can say that u have a small penis even tough its not true
Last edited by chocolategod at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by chocolategod
Im amazed that this thread isnt closed yet
Never, NEVER stay friends with ur ex just out of the fact that when shes angry she can say that u have a small penis even tough its not true

sshhhhhh....
they might hear u

kinda hard when her best friend is also my best friend
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Sakattack75
sshhhhhh....
they might hear u

kinda hard when her best friend is also my best friend

well that sucks, then theres not much u can do buddy
You gave yourself AIDs!!!! O.o

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.