Hi,
I baught the "M-audio FireWire Solo" interface yesterday. And I just tried to instal it. I installed the software as I was told by the guide. Then I rebooted the computer with the interface connected.. and then the manual says that I just have to let windows look for the driver cause it is installed but everytime the windows thing failes... PLEASE HELP!
why would you buy an interface? ever heard of piratebay?
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

It's an interface, therefore it is a piece of hardware. You can't DL hardware....

As for the OP, I'll see what I can dig up.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by rhoadsfan92

Kids of these days... They've even started pirating illegal hardware.
Quote by rhoadsfan92

Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by HiyuKantaro
Hi,
I baught the "M-audio FireWire Solo" interface yesterday. And I just tried to instal it. I installed the software as I was told by the guide. Then I rebooted the computer with the interface connected.. and then the manual says that I just have to let windows look for the driver cause it is installed but everytime the windows thing failes... PLEASE HELP!

Unless you are desperate and think that only Pro Tools can give you the quality you're looking for, take the interface back. I just bought M-Audio Fast Track Pro the other day and had problems with it. I followed all of the instructions and it still wasn't working. I couldn't find any help on here or or M-Audio's website. I called them and their exact words to me were "We don't offer free customer service." So I just decided to return the piece of **** and got my $200 back. **** M-Audio.