Are the cheaper Agile's any good? ($300-$400)
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
OHHHH YEAH!

I just picked this up...

now when I got it I had to get it set up.. intonation and set up weren't good... but quality wise this guitar is awesome! but for 399 this thing is amazing...

From what people say on UG they seem pretty good. at least better than there epiphone counterparts for the price.

EDIT: never played one however, but they have an amazing return policy in case you do not like whatever guitar you choose.
Yeah they seem really cool (especially that Union Jack one) what about their Ibanez and Jackson type models?
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
from what i have heard almost all of there models over say $250 usd are very good for the price, and if you don't like it, you can return it very easily, as they have a very good return policy.
Last edited by Joshm3r275 at Mar 8, 2009,
I have an AL2000 also, it is a CSB and I got it at a pawn shop for 100 bucks... the neck pick up is a bit muddy but over all its a great guitar!

AL
Quote by MSG_AL
I have an AL2000 also, it is a CSB and I got it at a pawn shop for 100 bucks... the neck pick up is a bit muddy but over all its a great guitar!

AL

You find it muddy? i've never noticed as I usually stick to the bridge
Agile makes all their high end guitars (AL2000 priced and up) in Korea... The land of cheap great quality guitars.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Their higher end 900-1000 are reputed to be as good as the originals is many respects (Much like higher end Tokais and Epi Elitists). MSG-AL your Gold Top looks very nice!
Moving on.....
Quote by Bentheemo
You find it muddy? i've never noticed as I usually stick to the bridge

yes.. but you have to remember I got this from a pawn shop... it may need tweeked or something. I am a noob when it comes to guitars so I am just going on my limited experience.

AL
Quote by KenG
MSG-AL your Gold Top looks very nice!

Thanks, I love it... I normally will only buy a guitar because i want to get it for its tone and looks are secondary. This gold top on the other hand is the exception... this thing is just downright sexy to me LOL

AL
Quote by burnboy85
http://www.rondomusic.com/al-2800blueq.html
Since theres a thread on it, I'll ask my question.
Is this a good guitar? Does anyone have any experiance with it? Will this fit in a Gibson Les Paul Hardshell case?

1) If you like les pauls and thicker, rounder necks, yes
2) No but i haven't heard a bad thing about them, and you can always return it if you don't like it. Kurt is a really cool guy.
3) Possibly but they do sell cases specifically designed for that guitar on the website for probably 1/2 the cost of a gibson case.
I got the tweed case from there.. they shipped the guitar in it and it fits like a GLOVE.. oh and if I remember right for like 60 bucks too!

I was thinking of getting the Agile Pro Ghost Six String. It has:
Floyd Rose
EMG 81s/85's
24 XJ Frets
Ebony Fretboard