So there's one used on craigslist near here. Looks to be in good condition, comes with a full set of replacement tubes (JJ's I think) which, hell, for a road king is probably 200 bucks alone. I've been considering it, Just wondering if its a good deal in your opinions or not. Cause my Traynor is alright, but that modern rock foo fighters tone that I look for (along with blues tones, but I can get that through my pedal running it clean) is MADE with Road Kings, so using one to get it probably wouldn't be a dumb idea. :P Anyway, opinions?

Also
For you Americans, at the current exchange rate, that's $1400.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Last edited by echo_4190 at Mar 8, 2009,
I have a roadster and love it, the roadking is just more awesome options, so go for it.

Edit; I think these amps that mesa has made are the most versatile amps ever, cleans to the heaviest darkest tone you can think of and everything in between.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Mar 8, 2009,