~20 minutes
21 8%
More them 30 minutes
5 2%
1 hour or more
20 8%
Voters: 257.
Page 1 of 2
I thought this would be an interesting topic.
How long you usually take to take a dump?
3 minutes, 43 seconds
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
However long it takes to come back down on top of me when I'm lying in the bathtub
Check out my band Disturbed
This is the best thread I have ever entered!...

I swear I have taken a poo in under 10 seconds before.
Between 5-10 min I guess.. I listen to music while I do and I get carried away listening to the song.
is wipeing my ass included in this poll?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I bring magazines when I poop, and I usually hate to leave halfway through and article, so I usually sit there for a while even after I'm done. My legs have fallen asleep many times because of it.
do you ever sit on the toilet soooo long ( while listening to music say) that your legs go Numb??

Also as a side topic..... who wipes their bum standing up, and who wipes it sitting down?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
i ussually take a book / comic book with me, and take my time, sometimes i sit and just hold it in. and then , bombs away :p
If I'm in a hurry I can usually dump in less than 5 minutes. Otherwise, I take my time and sit on the throne for maybe 10 minutes or so.
Well, sometimes I read in there long after I'm done pooping
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I take a dump at the same times each day. I take a huge one after i get home from school before 2, and then again awhile after dinner between 6 and 7. Usually the first one takes in between 10 and 20 minutes and the other one is a breeze.
10 minutes to one hour ++, depending of what I brought with me to read during dump.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
10 minutes to one hour ++, depending of what I brought with me to read during dump.

your first sig made me lol
Well i forgot to mention i take usually 10-15 minutes and this is a "regular dump" not diarrhea or something like that
The actual dump can literally take a few seconds. Wiping on the other takes longer, especially with excessive hair .
Quote by hazzmatazz
The actual dump can literally take a few seconds. Wiping on the other takes longer, especially with excessive hair .

hair on your ass? i have the same problem
Quote by hazzmatazz

+1

Actual dump: 30 sec
Wiping: 2 min
Listening music: 27 min 30 sec
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
i do my taxes in the bathroom.....so yea
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Depends what's going on. If I gotta leave then I'll go ASAP. If there are people in the room(s) near me I will also go fast. But if I have no plans or anything I will take my sweet ass (haha) time on my throne.
I voted 5 minutes, but I take my ipod with me, and after the deed is done and flushed, I sit there and watch a movie. Hell yeah.
For real.
Quote by hazzmatazz

wow now i got that image on my mind...
up to ten minutes..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Only a few minutes of actual dumpage, but then I read while I'm in there... the only time I actually read a book during the day. But I get into it and I'll be in there for a while.
up to ten minutes..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Anyone who needs over 5 minutes needs to eat better.

Anyone over half an hour needs to see a bloody doctor.

Ew.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Does this include reading and/or masturbation time on top of the actual excretion time?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by hazzmatazz

I used to have this problem, the key is pushing!

Fire that turd out at the speed of light causing the water splash back up,thus cleansing your anus :-)
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Anyone ever simultaneously taking a poo and ejaculated?

I have never done it or even tried it, but apparently it is amazing?
Page 1 of 2